Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did absolutley FA for the BLM movement. Must not fit with her waspy asthetic.
She shared a few accounts of business owned by ‘Black Women’. Did see her buy anything or post her AF link to those sites. This is coming from the home from Kerry that lives on NYC and is only ever seen socializing with white Irish women.
Its people like her and Kaelin that make me switch off when I hear a BLM campaigner start. She’s as hypocritical as you can get.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does her face look odd in her latest grid post? 🤔 I dont know what it is but she looks different
I thought the the same maybe she forgot to fliter

She got a free coffee wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg erika quit it with the boring shite of 7 things you might not know about me.. We all know of a thing called Google. How about do one and address things like the grant for starters, why u don't talk to your fellow Irish bloggers there in new York what's her name Michaela or something. The tension on the photo shoot with Louise cooney and Michaela and how your ye are able to live in complete luxury even though your parents owe NAMA like 4 million from the boom.... (thanks Google) Now that's something that would get ya some followers.... Being completely Honest with people. Yes we all know about u and Tommy sure didn't ya do a video a while back on that??? The pandemic is showing up these bloggers cause if this is what they call content god help us😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Were her and Michaela ever proper friends though? Or just social friends? Don't remember them ever hanging out together before Louise moved over. Michaela seems genuinely lovely and very down to earth. Don't know what she'd have in common with Erika.

Reactions: 3
Oh they definetely did.... years back. It must have been something pretty big is the impression i got (perhaps the impression i gave myself)

Reactions: 2
No it was a big falling out sure retro got very cryptic with her messages about trusting people and all this craic. Yes Michaela seems very real and humble

Reactions: 5
I'm still dying to know what happened with Niamh O Sullivan. They were bff's and then nothing just before Niamh left NY.

Reactions: 11
Me tooo. Whoever brings that tea will have drinks on me once the pubs reopen!!! 😂

• Haha
Whatever happened I know Michaele was left feeling very isolated from the whole blogger crew in new York and was very upset over the whole thing. Sure its nothing new retro dropped all her glenbeigh friends too and that's well known around Kerry

Reactions: 7
No it was a big falling out sure retro got very cryptic with her messages about trusting people and all this craic. Yes Michaela seems very real and humble
And Michaela has always worked over in New York & shown what it's like to actually hustle. Definitely remember her being part of the whole Irish crew cause they all seemed to move over together. She'll have the last laugh though cause she seems to have much more genuine friends & an actual life to aspire to👏👏

Reactions: 7
Ahh I think Michaela will have the last laugh when Trump decides all their visas are cancelled and they have to go home! Her Mam is a Yank so she has the passport.

I noticed it maybe 2/3 years ago, but it's even more noticeable now the gap between 'full time influencers', and the ones who still work.

Michaela and Lorna still feel down to earth, but the Sly Foxes are off in another world. The Dublin scene is pretty much the same.

Reactions: 8
Why do they all act so surprised when brands send them stuff. Like surely the brand has contacted them for their address!

Disappointed in O'Neills for sending her stuff.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone subscribe to those blog posts behind a paywall she started a while ago? Never seemed to go beyond the first post so it mustn't have taken off. The idea that she is qualified to be giving out business advice that people would pay for is hilarious.

Ya the fact they all act surprised when they get a package from a company beats me because they obviously had to give them their address for it to be shipped. I'd love to see Kaelin branch out and have her own friends.

I'm still dying to know what happened with Niamh O Sullivan. They were bff's and then nothing just before Niamh left NY.
Yess that I would like to know. Not even Lorna follows Niamh anymore and I’m sure they all had a party for her before she left so must have big a bust up with them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yess that I would like to know. Not even Lorna follows Niamh anymore and I’m sure they all had a party for her before she left so must have big a bust up with them all.
I just checked there & both Lorna & Erika still follow her but they don't come up when you search her followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg erika quit it with the boring shite of 7 things you might not know about me.. We all know of a thing called Google. How about do one and address things like the grant for starters, why u don't talk to your fellow Irish bloggers there in new York what's her name Michaela or something. The tension on the photo shoot with Louise cooney and Michaela and how your ye are able to live in complete luxury even though your parents owe NAMA like 4 million from the boom.... (thanks Google) Now that's something that would get ya some followers.... Being completely Honest with people. Yes we all know about u and Tommy sure didn't ya do a video a while back on that??? The pandemic is showing up these bloggers cause if this is what they call content god help us😩
Finally someone came out and said it!!! I know anyone can get in financial difficulty but her parents tore the arse out of it. Boils my blood to see the mother renovating the house.

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow during covid as retro was so monotone, dreary and boring...actually she’s always been like this but lockdown has made it very obvious how little personality she has
I checked out her stories yesterday and she continues to overuse the sentence “if that makes sense“ about basic concepts. It’s most overused phrase by these dumb bloggers.
Example.yesterdays stories about the new shampoo she’s using “my hair goes lighter in the summer, I like it more vibrant....if that makes sense.”🤬....Jee does that make sense....wow such a deep thought, let me think about that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.