Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like TarMar too and was also wondering why Erika and her don't hang out in NY, but then why would someone with personality like Tara want to hang out with boring and dull Erika? Tried getting into watching Erika and she's so damn bland

Reactions: 1
makes sense re being clannish. But still baffles me that you’d move all the way to NYC and not want to experience meeting and becoming friends with other New Yorkers, whether native or from elsewhere in the world. That you’d rather spent 90% of your time with your sister and her bloke over building a range of friends. I thought visas to the US were hard to get, so am surprised Kaelin could get one to be an assistant to Erikas blog. Surely a US citizen could have been hired for that? It’s nepotism as well. Erika would actually benefit from having a complete outsider with her content since it’s become so dry.
Also not heard of a lifelong J1 I though as Erika has to keep extending hers that Tommy would too?

I’ve realised Erika was only interesting due to New York. She’s actually really boring, and with out dressing up and events to go to or street shots of New York as the background, her content is not interesting at all. Her apartment is very vanilla and dull and she doesn’t seem to be interested in the wealth of cultural, artistic or sporting events in New York. it’s literally the illusion of being busy with ‘work’, dinners out, walk round the neighbourhood, shopping, weekends away which she could do anywhere. But it’d be even less interesting without New York.

I really like TarMar as she seems to get out and explore new york and goes to things in her community. She also took a risk moving to that loft. After all, youre only young once so why not take the opportunity to live in a crazy, impractical but cool space as you might not get the opportunity again (i say that as someone in their 30s I could not live in a studio, I need rooms and storage!). Whereas Erika is like a stern accountant living in a dullsville apartment, agonising over pasta storage and which sofa to buy.

She’d thrive in suburbia with detached house, a picket fence and competitive school catchment area 😂

Hey theres nothing wrong with accountants! 😂

I've only been to NY three times but feel like I've experienced more of it than she has!

Tommy is in the H1B visa as far as I know and she's on the O1

Reactions: 2
I really like TarMar too and was also wondering why Erika and her don't hang out in NY, but then why would someone with personality like Tara want to hang out with boring and dull Erika? Tried getting into watching Erika and she's so damn bland
she works hard! I really respect her hustle, I don’t know why I drifted away from her content, it was around the time she moved, it just all got a bit repetitive I suppose, but compared to Erika or Louise, well there is no comparison 😆

There are only so many times I can hear Louise’s bland limerick voice taking about the bloody dog needing to ring the bell to pee....

while the dog looks like it would rather fling itself out the window than spend another day with Louise.

dame she needs a thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suppose if they aren’t in house shares or office or bar jobs, you don’t make those connections to have friends or a wider social scene. They are really living in a bubble, watching Dad and Mom’s direct debits coming in every month I suspect.
The followers have never gone far beyond the 150 mark. Maybe Erika will now get a pet to boost engagement.
I wonder will they stay long term in the US, or build a house in KY?
I think she said Tommy wants a dog .but i don't think I heard her say she wants one..

What do ye make of “Char” the silent arm candy of the Irish influencer pack 😂 Friends with the garrihys too

Reactions: 6
What do ye make of “Char” the silent arm candy of the Irish influencer pack 😂 Friends with the garrihys too
I was only looking at her insta last night, i think shes stunning. Seems like shes cooler than themin a i dont give a f*ck sort of way

Reactions: 2
I was only looking at her insta last night, i think shes stunning. Seems like shes cooler than themin a i dont give a f*ck sort of way
Wouldn't be hard to be cooler than the foxes! 😂 They're very highly strung, goal oriented types. You can see that they want their mam's lifestyle and skip straight to their middle age, I think that's when they'll peak. Nothing wrong with that, but they're young fogeys.

Reactions: 5
Louise has finally discovered the seedy side fast fashion. Has she been living under a boo hoo haul all this time.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Louise has finally discovered the seedy side fast fashion. Has she been living under a boo hoo haul all this time.
What a knob..she knew full well what those brands are like, but still chose to sell their trashy clothes. I bet she will say she looked into it and the accusations are false or the brand said they're going to stop doing what they're doing so she's going to keep working with them.

Saw this thread pop up on Tignam's thread. I followed RF on and off for last few years. It's all so bland, but will admit professionally done.
So dull though. Who are her main followers? I assume Ireland? If so there is no reason she couldn't do what she's doing in a 2 bed apartment in Killarney

Is she not friendly with Tamara anymore?
I stopped watching Tamara (Tarmar) a while back and I’ve never really watched Erika, she’s so bleeping loud!!
but I always found it weird they didn’t spend much time togetherness NYC bar a few uploads?
same with Louise Cooney/Erika/Tamara.
Two of the nicest & most down to earth Irish girls living in NY are Stephanie O'Quigley & Carly Live Lavishly..such lovely genuine girls & not seen them once with Retro..says a lot about Retro really

Reactions: 9
Erika cycles through Irish girls in NYC. Life of A Lady Bear is another she seemed to fall out with and Michaela comes across as so lovely. Defo something with Niamh too and I thought things looked very frosty with her and Louise Cooney for a while. I really think the interest in Erika has gone, more people are into Louise and I'd say that drives Retro mad.

The thing about the LEO grant was a big deal. They've actually pulled the grant to look into how its run. Erika isn't the only one who got that grant and shouldn't have...

Erika cycles through Irish girls in NYC. Life of A Lady Bear is another she seemed to fall out with and Michaela comes across as so lovely. Defo something with Niamh too and I thought things looked very frosty with her and Louise Cooney for a while. I really think the interest in Erika has gone, more people are into Louise and I'd say that drives Retro mad.

The thing about the LEO grant was a big deal. They've actually pulled the grant to look into how its run. Erika isn't the only one who got that grant and shouldn't have...

Just went to try find more about the this because I'm too cheap to pay the €1 to get past the paywall, and came across the story below. Wonder what the video was and what the "nasty" comments were 🤔

I got the paywall on the business post.ie link. Can anyone copy and post the article if they have access?
Nothing else really came up on goggle and couldn’t find a website for 5A digital marketing either

I got the paywall on the business post.ie link. Can anyone copy and post the article if they have access?
Nothing else really came up on goggle and couldn’t find a website for 5A digital marketing either
I'd magine she took the money then never did anything with the company. Pretty sure I've never heard her mention it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.