Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did the men eat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She has no content anymore so has to drag out everything. 12 more like 3
The men were all sitting on the couch waiting for the dentist to see them.

Or maybe it was just the girls, was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's a filter but she looks really odd in her recent stories. She should ease up on the fake tan

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's a filter but she looks really odd in her recent stories. She should ease up on the fake tan
it's too much tan with her hair colouring. does anyone else notice she swallow alot when she's talking, so annoying. I always feel like her breath smells really bad of coffee tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Her talking about having a puffy face but recently admitting to getting profhilo πŸ™„
I haven't followed her in years and I clicked into her page. She looks so different. And WHY is she dressing like her mum. Does she have an office job now?

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her in years and I clicked into her page. She looks so different. And WHY is she dressing like her mum. Does she have an office job now?
I think she has mentioned before that her Mum is her fashion icon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Don't know what she is doing now but she is spending money like there is no tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
From one couch/window view to another - soooooo boringπŸ₯±

Reactions: 3
From one couch/window view to another - soooooo boringπŸ₯±
I'll check on her page once in awhile out of curiosity but looks like the same ol beige couch/window content lol. I've worked with and around wealthy, creative, fashionable types for many years and not very many have that beige aesthetic to this extreme. I noticed their taste is very elegant yet eclectic; they own items that look one of kind, they don't shy away from seemingly odd color and pattern combinations in high quality materials, and they shop from brands that the general public would not have heard of. I know "quiet luxury"/"stealth wealth" has been trending as of late, but it seems like Erica tries a bit too hard to achieve that aesthetic to the point where everything looks like the Pinterest board of every other beige & cream style influencer.

Reactions: 8
How many times has she posted that couch view on her page? If anyone figures out how she is still an influencer let me know lol

• Haha
Has she had the Indian takeaway yet? And the SuperValu coleslaw? And the pics on the beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does love a couch! 😩
But they have to be absolutely hideous. The Irish one is worse than the nyc one, if that is even possible
---
The wedding venue is so strictly under wraps no one knows where it is, I’ve heard. It’s next summer.
Surely it will be a multi venue affair. Expecting Hamptons and Ireland. Full of freebies.

But they have to be absolutely hideous. The Irish one is worse than the nyc one, if that is even possible
---

Surely it will be a multi venue affair. Expecting Hamptons and Ireland. Full of freebies.
if it's anything like her birthday month celebrations, the wedding festivities will drag on the entire summer! We'll get a break from all the beige and swap it for 50 shades of bridal ivory instead.

Reactions: 2
Poor retro is run down, we will have to wait for a full outfit pic, the excitement of it all. Her content is so exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor retro is run down, we will have to wait for a full outfit pic, the excitement of it all. Her content is so exciting!
Aw I haven't followed her recent antics but was thinking it was time for a "run down" period before flogging vitamins, or at least a mystery illness. It's been a minute πŸ’…

• Haha