Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for the fox clan, party with family & friends mustn't have gone to plan, no sign of any waffles, coleslaw, indian, tomato sauce, table arrangement & no boasting about mummy's fantastic hosting, 🤣🤣🤣. One pic of the beach, can someone check on them to make sure all is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet they will be touring wedding venues while they're in Ireland. I'm sure she posted a pinterest wedding board screenshot at some point hinting for some freebies and sponsorships. For some reason I imagine them having something in both NY and Ireland. To really make the most of it. As soon as she got engaged I was like Here we go.
Putting the feelers out for freebies ya mean!!!
---
The fact they’re going to Kerry but their mom had to fly to London as well is insane.
They're as weird.
The fact that they live away from home but cannot be without the presence of a blood relative no matter where they are in the world at any time is soooooooo odd!!

Reactions: 5
Bet they will be touring wedding venues while they're in Ireland. I'm sure she posted a pinterest wedding board screenshot at some point hinting for some freebies and sponsorships. For some reason I imagine them having something in both NY and Ireland. To really make the most of it. As soon as she got engaged I was like Here we go.
I can imagine them doing a destination wedding. 😎🌞🌅

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for the fox clan, party with family & friends mustn't have gone to plan, no sign of any waffles, coleslaw, indian, tomato sauce, table arrangement & no boasting about mummy's fantastic hosting, 🤣🤣🤣. One pic of the beach, can someone check on them to make sure all is ok.
I think she's trying to covertly become a health and wellness influencer using the wedding as a distraction she was going on about how tit the food is over there and how she thinks it was making her ill and doing a grocery haul that was all organic. Doubt mams party buffet is all organic.

Reactions: 6
Something not right Kaelin allowed give us info and no word from her bosssy big sis 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
From the sneak peak, can confidently say that dress is going to be horrendously tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, €1200 for that horrendously tacky engagement dress that she’ll never wear again?

do they still owe €4.8mil in unpaid bank loans?! 🧐
---
I think she's trying to covertly become a health and wellness influencer using the wedding as a distraction she was going on about how tit the food is over there and how she thinks it was making her ill and doing a grocery haul that was all organic. Doubt mams party buffet is all organic.
Or the 2 large cakes, or all the alcohol, or the family meal the next day 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ask Erika or Kaelin, no harm making them uncomfortable every so often!
How in the name of Jaysus do the parents owe so much money and yet live in the big flashy house and fly back and forth to New Yark and the Mom going to the Hamptons left right and centre!!!???
It's actually unreal what people get away with.

Reactions: 6
Talk about milking an engagement. Why so much fuss? Usually the wedding happens within a year or two of the engagement so this seems like a lot.

Reactions: 7
How in the name of Jaysus do the parents owe so much money and yet live in the big flashy house and fly back and forth to New Yark and the Mom going to the Hamptons left right and centre!!!???
It's actually unreal what people get away with.
It’s the Taxpayers who bailed out the banks so technically we’re all paying for these defaulters lifestyle 🤬

Reactions: 4
Talk about milking an engagement. Why so much fuss? Usually the wedding happens within a year or two of the engagement so this seems like a lot.
Being a bride to be is a whole personality now . Painful. Getting married myself and will be glad when the fuss is over !

Reactions: 7
Not getting enough freebie/ Collab offers I'd say

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.