Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Dorgan coming home for the firsts time in 3 years, shows how Erika is such a hypocrite, coming home in COVID times when they were asked not to travel, makes me dislike retro even more - she sees her parents every few months
Was it not visa reasons that meant Laura couldn't come home in 3 yrs?

Reactions: 2
yeah it was I think, I know retro could legally travel but still doesn’t make it right that she did during the pandemic - that’s what I mean - she jus annoys me!
Totally agree and the fact that she shows it off, she is due home again now I mean it's been a month since she last saw her parents thats desperate - how is she coping 🤣🤣🤣. It seeks Ms hypocrite hasn't applied for the green card it would make u wonder why ???

Reactions: 1
Totally agree and the fact that she shows it off, she is due home again now I mean it's been a month since she last saw her parents thats desperate - how is she coping 🤣🤣🤣. It seeks Ms hypocrite hasn't applied for the green card it would make u wonder why ???
Or she might have and they’re waiting for it and that’s why they didn’t go home at Christmas.

Or she might have and they’re waiting for it and that’s why they didn’t go home at Christmas.
According to Laura Dorgans thread it's a very risky business leaving the country while waiting for the green card, and it takes a loooooong time to get so I don't think so. She leaves the country far too often

Reactions: 3
Oh is retro heading home tonight?! Looking forward to the generic insta-hun business class shot with the glass of champagne.

Reactions: 6
Oh is retro heading home tonight?! Looking forward to the generic insta-hun business class shot with the glass of champagne.
In fairness she hasn’t seen her mam in ages, and never gets home to Ireland 😩🤣 - also she works hard so deserves her business class seat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she tries to make going home to ireland and her mothers overbearing presence part of her "brand" so she can say she HAS to go for smug content.

Reactions: 5
Ah, isn’t it lovely that she’s been reunited with her mother. Poor craturs haven’t seen each other in years, months, weeks (days?)!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't think Aer Lingus are operating any flights from London airports to Kerry currently.
We all know instahuns in general and the Foxes in particular don't bother themselves with loyalty etc - having worked with a brand in the past certainly wouldn't prompt Urka to go out of her way to support them.

Bet they will be touring wedding venues while they're in Ireland. I'm sure she posted a pinterest wedding board screenshot at some point hinting for some freebies and sponsorships. For some reason I imagine them having something in both NY and Ireland. To really make the most of it. As soon as she got engaged I was like Here we go.

Reactions: 4
I think it will be two venues too. The dream for retro would be the plaza and the europe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.