Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at all the pictures. Assuming that it's Tommy's parents in one of the pictures. They look so normal and down to earth which I'm basing on how they're dressed. lol. Her Mum is something else. Also, Tommy and her dad are dressed very similarly.
It all looks very similar to Erika's Christmas Party, Champagne set up etc. Must have used the same inspo pictures for the Pinterest board.
Her dress definitely isn't something I'd go near and I was shocked not to see a fake tan affiliate link tbh.

I can't work out the financial situation between them all. There seems to have been a fair few businesses registered in Glenbeigh with them as shareholders. Irish business registers don't seem to be as open as in the UK. There's one with Erika and Kailin listed as shareholders but the SIC classification is "Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories" which is related to something the Dad does I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Retro is an absolute bollox. She was obviously raised with serious notions and has carried them on herself with her €1K dresses for every event! But I don't agree with her parents major duck up being put on her. She is a fraud in her own right, taking money from Irish entrepreneur boards and spending it all in NYC, living a lie on insta, avoiding any questions that press her on the truth about her visa or her earnings, begging for freebies here there and everywhere, she doesn't need her parents fraud lamped on her too, she has enough by herself.

Reactions: 7
I can't work out the financial situation between them all. There seems to have been a fair few businesses registered in Glenbeigh with them as shareholders. Irish business registers don't seem to be as open as in the UK. There's one with Erika and Kailin listed as shareholders but the SIC classification is "Wholesale trade of motor vehicle parts and accessories" which is related to something the Dad does I think.
Maybe they put the businesses in the girls’ name so that their creditors couldn’t go after them. Dodgy af

Maybe they put the businesses in the girls’ name so that their creditors couldn’t go after them. Dodgy af
a wee bit.
Company was dissolved last year. Traded under the name Virgo Tires which is on one off the dads linked in pages. But the girls are registered as directors.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How in the name of Jaysus do the parents owe so much money and yet live in the big flashy house and fly back and forth to New Yark and the Mom going to the Hamptons left right and centre!!!???
It's actually unreal what people get away with.
I mean it's the hole of Kerry not Dalkey. How much would the house really be worth? 400k probably.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinks it looks like a seamstress pinned the sleeves together but didn't have time to sew them?
Yes! When I first caught a glimpse of the dress, I thought she was at a fitting until I saw a different angle of the sleeves and realized they were those Mach&Mach crystal bows 😅 I'm surprised she would go for that look because her usual style is a bit more tailored/business lady.

Also, I had no idea she was at her engagement party until I saw the cake with "Engaged" on top. It looks like she was at a botox clinic. I think she and her mother are just really into the sterile doctor's office aesthetic.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe shes just admitted to getting botox and profhilo. I'm shocked. Thought she was just going to pretend it was from eating organic and launch a cookbook or something.

So she credited a facial with why her skin looks so good in the photos...definitely wasn't the botox or profhilo 🤣

• Haha
So she credited a facial with why her skin looks so good in the photos...definitely wasn't the botox or profhilo 🤣
Shes probably started talking about it so she can get free/discounted treatments.

They act like local celebrities its really odd to me idk. Didn't realise the irish gossip blogs will write about her life "events". It sort of comes across the way tabloidy magazines write about reality tv z listers though.
Can't wait to hear that shes "missed this view" and it "will never get old" when she gets home.

Reactions: 5
I hate to admit but I actually love the dress, but when I say I love I mean I would love it from Zara for 59.95 🤣

• Haha
She could do with sorting her teeth out and straightening them, considering how much she spends on everything else

She could do with sorting her teeth out and straightening them, considering how much she spends on everything else
Her teeth are pretty normal, can’t say I ever notice them! Better than a mouthful of turkey teeth that some of the other wans have

If she's paying €1200 for a dress for one of her engagement parties, what the duck is she going to spend on her wedding dress.
I can’t not believe the dress cost that much! And never to be worn again - surely she’s returning it?! How does she afford this lifestyle? She really is a smoke and mirrors person

Reactions: 6
Her teeth are pretty normal, can’t say I ever notice them! Better than a mouthful of turkey teeth that some of the other wans have

I can’t not believe the dress cost that much! And never to be worn again - surely she’s returning it?! How does she afford this lifestyle? She really is a smoke and mirrors person
I bet the clothing is either gifted (for which we never see a ‘gifted’ tag as I think there’s a loophole if you’re not an Irish influencer) or she attributes it to a business expense and can write off some of the expense. That’s my rather uneducated guess as to what they’re playing at. I don’t think the apple fell too far from the tree with parents like that who owe millions in loans (or owed, I don’t know). Anyway, it’s all sketch.

Would love to know how this fecking out and out fraud was able to review a visa for her non existent “retro fraud” business and the same applies to the other sly fox who apparently is employed by her! Little miss I’m so transparent with you guys, every case is different speak to your lawyer, clearly hers works overtime you scheming FRAUD! Waste of visas and I find it deplorable that they are never held accountable for their actions! Ripping off business, bank, sneaking back in via Mexico at the height of the pandemic, lying about place of employment!

Reactions: 9
I bet the clothing is either gifted (for which we never see a ‘gifted’ tag as I think there’s a loophole if you’re not an Irish influencer) or she attributes it to a business expense and can write off some of the expense. That’s my rather uneducated guess as to what they’re playing at. I don’t think the apple fell too far from the tree with parents like that who owe millions in loans (or owed, I don’t know). Anyway, it’s all sketch.
I think it might work like Fashion Week with these designers where they loan clothes to people to wear to events and they return them, so not necessarily #gifted as they are returned? Might not be, but following the likes of Eva Chen she mentions a lot about returning items to designers after wearing them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.