Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erika for your New Year’s Goals you should add to maybe be a little more transparent and not a fake disingenuous fraud lay of the cheap botched injections and over-filtering your pictures!
i was literally coming here to say that i didnt even RECOGNISE her in that story post. It looks absolutely nothing like her. So wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Erika for your New Year’s Goals you should add to maybe be a little more transparent and not a fake disingenuous fraud lay of the cheap botched injections and over-filtering your pictures!
She is unrecognisable whatever she has done to the photo. Her eyes/pupils look really strange.

Reactions: 5
Ringing in the New year at a "fancy restaurant" with her tomato sauce and pasta. SHE IS SO bleeping BORING!!!!! Seriously how does she have any followers!?

Reactions: 12
Am i missing something? Her recent video, she's saying how so busy just so so so busy she is. But her Instagram is Dead! Her entertaining of friends is embarrassing, like the 80s/90s when a house would host the local priest for mass!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am i missing something? Her recent video, she's saying how so busy just so so so busy she is. But her Instagram is Dead! Her entertaining of friends is embarrassing, like the 80s/90s when a house would host the local priest for mass!
hosting the stations!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was looking at apartments to rent in NY down town recently and a tiny one bed was in the 5K range. Talking TINY. Their apartment must be pushing 7 to 8k.
Same apartment as theirs is $7k on StreetEasy right now…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Think they got it a bit cheaper at the time due to COVID and people moving out of the city… but the rent must have gone back up since then? Would love to know where the money comes from as her and her sister seem to do feck all!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.