Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you think that Loulerie would have a non-compete disclosure in their agreement? Strange for them to be posting another jewelery collab no?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't you think that Loulerie would have a non-compete disclosure in their agreement? Strange for them to be posting another jewelery collab no?
Yeah I literally thought the exact same thing - this Lagos brand seems extremely high end too, not sure if it really is catered to hers and Kaelin’s target audience is it?

Reactions: 1
They could have at least cracked a smile in the AD (that Kaelin didn’t label as an AD)
The sourpuss’s on both of them would definitely NOT make me purchase anything from this brand. Same with the Aerin Fragrance photos they took.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why she was introducing the film like a movie reviewer and then I spotted the “ad” at the bottom. This moron would do anything for a dollar. But more to the point why would anyone pay her to promote a film, the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't looked through all the thread, but I'm correct in saying she's a trust fund baby? I just seen her Youtube Xmas Vlog and that apartment in NYC must be around the bones of $8k a month. Near $100k a year just in rent!

Reactions: 4
I haven't looked through all the thread, but I'm correct in saying she's a trust fund baby? I just seen her Youtube Xmas Vlog and that apartment in NYC must be around the bones of $8k a month. Near $100k a year just in rent!
pretty sure it’s not a trust fund just parents who avoided paying bank debt

watched the latest vlog...its
my first day off work and im avoiding cleaning the gaff so i ll try recap

- she has ruined her face with work
- the parents are coming over for Christmas
- same Christmas light tour, trip to Ralphs and Christmas market
- hosted the end of year Irish white party
- went out for a meal...2 pizzas and the required tomato pasta dish
- engagement story video is coming in the new year..jus soo busy to finish the edit
- And she is also someone who divides live into before and after I got engaged...not a we got engaged in sight!! poor tom clearly jus a bystander

save yourself the time guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SO BUSY DOING WHAT????!? I can't understand it! Her content is at an all time tit low and she keeps saying she's sow sow busy.....

Reactions: 12
Yeah she's ruined her face. I don't know enough about tweakments to know whether there's any coming back from it? Is her face likely to settle? Eyes and brows look wonky and mouth is distorted and overly tight.
I have to admit though I didn't find the vlog as insufferable as usual: she seems less moany and overwhelmed, and we're well overdue s mystery illness? Maybe the engagement ring has settled her!

Reactions: 5
She looks horrendous! If that’s what work is doing god knows what she would be like without. No doubt the fox fraudsters will have a ad plastered with #aerlinguspartner for their arrivals! Beyond predictable and enraging! I see the bandaid sister has posted twice in a week on her feed perhaps them visa issues may have resolved!

Reactions: 3
anyone ever notice that most photos of mammy fox erika puts up are in black and white if it's a close up or huge sunglasses from a distance. she hasn't aged well the mother, like she has to be I'm guessing between 58-62. she looks from her skin complexion like someone close to 70. you can see erika is going to take after her, kaelin looks nothing like the mother but erika very like her.

Reactions: 11
anyone ever notice that most photos of mammy fox erika puts up are in black and white if it's a close up or huge sunglasses from a distance. she hasn't aged well the mother, like she has to be I'm guessing between 58-62. she looks from her skin complexion like someone close to 70. you can see erika is going to take after her, kaelin looks nothing like the mother but erika very like her.
Her mother looks in her 80’s, you were generous with the 70’s there 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yawn… I couldn’t be more bored by their first Christmas in New York.

• Haha
They look so uncomfortable on the dentist sofa 😂

One Xmas in NY in their entire time there is pathetic - also can they not do anything without their mam, It wouldn’t surprise me if they buy a holiday home in the hamtons if they don’t have one already, and the mam moves in!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.