Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually living on another planet with her new year bullshit.. she often forgets to look after herself until she almost reaches the point of physical and mental burn out? am I watching a different account or missing something because the retrofox I watch spends her time getting her nails done, facials, doing plates, drinking iced coffee and eating out in New York fanciest places. she goes on a trip of some sort no exaggeration every 3 weeks. she has no clue... has probably been off for the last 3 weeks away and feels sad its all over but the next trip is just around the corner... yeah of course it is erika. she would sicken you.

Reactions: 20
She's actually living on another planet with her new year bullshit.. she often forgets to look after herself until she almost reaches the point of physical and mental burn out? am I watching a different account or missing something because the retrofox I watch spends her time getting her nails done, facials, doing plates, drinking iced coffee and eating out in New York fanciest places. she goes on a trip of some sort no exaggeration every 3 weeks. she has no clue... has probably been off for the last 3 weeks away and feels sad its all over but the next trip is just around the corner... yeah of course it is erika. she would sicken you.
Not to mention that she sees her family almost every other month. Most expats are lucky if they see family once a year. Many go years without seeing their parents. She’s on another planet. Everyone can have burnout, mental and physical, but she’s spoofing on another level. Maybe she’s got burnout from trying to portray a life rather than living a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder can or will she even have a Xmas again in NY without her parents flying over - it’s so strange at her age and living abroad, to constantly have her Mam around her - money to burn honestly

Reactions: 4
Definitely something up. She said the "boys' were waiting for visas so they didn't go home - yet didn't they go back home for Christmas without them few other times 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Definitely something up. She said the "boys' were waiting for visas so they didn't go home - yet didn't they go back home for Christmas without them few other times 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes interesting. I'm sure they boys Visas didn't expire the exact same time. Theirs would though as they are both on the same one as far as I know.

Reactions: 5
They'll be back in Ireland next month "all going to plan". She sees her family more than me and I live three counties away

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole I’m so busy! Would you ever give it up sly fox, 164 thousand followers that hasn’t moved in years, literally between 3-30 comments on her posts! It’s laughable
As for the staying in New York because of the “boys” what a complete load of lies, where is the transparency you preached about! Must have left in in Mexico when you snuck their way back home after going home at the height of COVID! Kaelin is proving that something is off given after all the “job” she in employed for!

Reactions: 15
One of Retros for last year was to put her phone away and look at the sky. Another was to get up at half 5. So happy she achieved her vision for 2022 through sheer hard work and determination.
I pissed myself laughing at her vision board. You know what the problem with these idiots and their vision boards and visualise this and practice gratitude, Bonnie Ryan and Rosie the con the very same : far too much time on their hands. imagine thinking going to bed at 9pm and getting up at 5 30am was the greatest goal, oh and journaling. it's such a load of bo***x it really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually kinda hope she does start her "wellness" second Instagram page. Because if engagement on her posts is anything to go by duck all people will follow her and she might realise her time is up and she should just stop.

Reactions: 7
I actually kinda hope she does start her "wellness" second Instagram page. Because if engagement on her posts is anything to go by duck all people will follow her and she might realise her time is up and she should just stop.
It seems like she had already stopped, she said 12 hours on her laptop today. Hasn’t posted in two weeks. The gram clearly ain’t her job anymore

Reactions: 7
It seems like she had already stopped, she said 12 hours on her laptop today. Hasn’t posted in two weeks. The gram clearly ain’t her job anymore
Those vision boards take time people…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.