Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One Xmas in NY in their entire time there is pathetic - also can they not do anything without their mam, It wouldn’t surprise me if they buy a holiday home in the hamtons if they don’t have one already, and the mam moves in!
🤣🤣🤣 The average house price in the Hamptons is 2.2 million! She will in her bollox be buying one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Milk tray, sliced pan and an under seasoned Christmas dinner. Might as well have been in Kerry.
The kerry spread looks finer. I actually miss the supervalu coleslaw on mom's Island along with the silver foil trays full of birds eye waffles, eggs, and enough rashers for a hotel buffet. then when they order "the best Indian in kerry".... they order 1 vegatable "brannyi" as ma fox called it. and that's it. 🦊🦊kaelin like a child squeezing chef curry sauce onto her sausage rolls😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear god her face is absolutely destroyed. Are these fillers going to dissolve over time? Or will half of her face look swollen with weird holes forever?

Reactions: 4
All I can imagine is that when they walk in somewhere fancy, all the real rich people can tell they’re only pretending a mile off. It has to be so obvious off them, all they do is show off logos and the most iconic aka common pieces

The kerry spread looks finer. I actually miss the supervalu coleslaw on mom's Island along with the silver foil trays full of birds eye waffles, eggs, and enough rashers for a hotel buffet. then when they order "the best Indian in kerry".... they order 1 vegatable "brannyi" as ma fox called it. and that's it. 🦊🦊kaelin like a child squeezing chef curry sauce onto her sausage rolls😂😂
ah, those were the days! What’s a time to have been alive to witness that! 😂

Oh dear god her face is absolutely destroyed. Are these fillers going to dissolve over time? Or will half of her face look swollen with weird holes forever?
yeah, it’s not looking great.

Reactions: 5
Has there been any talk of wedding plans? I unfollowed her years ago but I have a gawk at her profile from time to time.

All I can imagine is that when they walk in somewhere fancy, all the real rich people can tell they’re only pretending a mile off. It has to be so obvious off them, all they do is show off logos and the most iconic aka common pieces
Real wealth looks effortless. This gang looks like they’ve been getting ready for hours and wearing their one good coat.

• Haha
Tammys tik tok of doing the simba challenge on her really shows the true retro. She’s fooling nobody

Reactions: 2
How in the name of jasus do they afford their lifestyle??
I actually thought he’d gotten a little Turkey wig a while back, because it just came out of nowhere

Reactions: 1
They are off to spend new years in the sun. Florida again or somewhere interesting this time?

Are the parents, sis and dog all going
She couldn't even get engaged without them all there, of course they are! At this rate they'll be there the night she conceives her first child (if they want any), cheerleading and guiding Tommy, Kaelin be documenting the whole ordeal!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
O my god her latest video. Snoooooooooooooze fest!!! The party for her friends! If i turned up to my mates gaf and they had fruit and popcorn in bags wrapped with bows!!!!! She is stuck in a 1980s time warp of what she thinks is "chic"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.