Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Retro looks so rough on these candid shots… a totally different person when she doesn’t control the retouching

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched in ages, has she had more filler? Why is the skin pulling like that at side of her nose?

Reactions: 3
Retro looks so rough on these candid shots… a totally different person when she doesn’t control the retouching
Oh She does I totally agree , I actually thought kaelin did her dirty on quite a few pictures she put up of mom's visit😂
I think she looks older than she is, I've said it here before, she definitely won't age well judging by her mother.

Re: Christmas Vlogs, how is she tired of spending December the last 5 years doing this? Last year did she not do like one a week? (Can’t be bothered looking back at YouTube to check) because she was missing the ability to do her usual repetitive content due to covid - lunch in Killarney, night out in Killarney, uploading video saga, trip to Kildare village/ Cork, family party with Indian food spread etc 😴

Reactions: 8
And Kaelin being dragged along behind them, carry the tit and taking the flawless family photos 😂
Sure who will put up the Christmas tree if she doesn't come home to do it?? The mother will still have the plates laid out on the table for the month before hand........Christmas Dinner with a side of dust. Yum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched in ages, has she had more filler? Why is the skin pulling like that at side of her nose?
She had similar lines to me around her mouth. Kind of like three lines that are half circles when she smiles. I smoked for years which is why I have them. She's gotten rid of these lines with filler which is why the skin is pulling around her nose.

You can see the lines very well if you zoom in on this old pic.

utm_medium=copy_link

Reactions: 1
Ah yes…another dinner…another “girls table”…and retro & kaelin glued to each other, sitting side by side, as usual! What would it take for one of them to move to the opposite side of the table?! It’s honestly suffocating watching them! Can’t imagine how much worse it would feel being one of them!!

Reactions: 7
Ah yes…another dinner…another “girls table”…and retro & kaelin glued to each other, sitting side by side, as usual! What would it take for one of them to move to the opposite side of the table?! It’s honestly suffocating watching them! Can’t imagine how much worse it would feel being one of them!!
say all the ‘friends’ can’t even listen to them

Reactions: 2
Omg I just saw this and had to come straight here. How embarrassing!!! They're all late 20s/30s and sitting sperated by sex like that is just sooooo embarrassing. You can tell they're all Irish from miles away with that carry-on.

Reactions: 11
The old apartment is looking fairly empty in that latest grid post. A measly half decorated tree & that god awful sofa is all she has to offer. Sure the 1 year lease will nearly be up after Christmas.
75A14A5B-8ADF-4693-8809-922C1CB1558B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
The old apartment is looking fairly empty in that latest grid post. A measly half decorated tree & that god awful sofa is all she has to offer. Sure the 1 year lease will nearly be up after Christmas. View attachment 888413
Yes should be up in april id say. It was mid march when she took her epic commute back to nyc. Her furniture still hasnt artived by the look of things.

Reactions: 1
Has she done a video yet of the apt?
No she's revealing one inch of the apartment per month

I just had a look in her page for the first time in ages. It's SO BEIGE!!!!! Its just beige beige beige beige, one pop of green from Halloween, beige beige beige. Someone needs to tell Urka beige does not equal classy!

The old apartment is looking fairly empty in that latest grid post. A measly half decorated tree & that god awful sofa is all she has to offer. Sure the 1 year lease will nearly be up after Christmas. View attachment 888413
Only for her boots and his jeans they would blend into the beeeeeeeeige walls, carpet, ceiling, couch, personality....

Sorry but does anyone else think the lads at their thanksgiving dinner look about 12 years old? The girls tables all stunners, the lads table all babies! Apart from Michael Dorgan and his gross beard 😂

• Haha
Tommy’s hair looking remarkably fuller … must have been a prerequisite to any engagement to make sure the wedding pics are just right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but does anyone else think the lads at their thanksgiving dinner look about 12 years old? The girls tables all stunners, the lads table all babies! Apart from Michael Dorgan and his gross beard 😂
Isn't it just the worst beard!
Unruly public hair vibes 🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone find out if she has a job cause she has no Black Friday posts up at all? Cash must be rolling in from somewhere else 🤣

I love Laura Dorgan and cannot fathom how her and Retro are friends. There stories show 2 completely mismatched personalities, but opposites attract I suppose. Even looking at them at that night out, Laura is wearing a stunning, standout red suit, sipping on a Bulmers not giving a duck, Retro is in her usual boring colours, sipping on wine, prob too afraid of her image to sip out of a beer bottle 😂

Reactions: 9
I love Laura Dorgan and cannot fathom how her and Retro are friends. There stories show 2 completely mismatched personalities, but opposites attract I suppose. Even looking at them at that night out, Laura is wearing a stunning, standout red suit, sipping on a Bulmers not giving a duck, Retro is in her usual boring colours, sipping on wine, prob too afraid of her image to sip out of a beer bottle 😂
Aye that stood out to me from the table picture too. Retro & Kaelin perfectly poised holding their usual white wine glass for the photo op. We get it, you’re sew sew much classier than the rest of us. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.