Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother gives off strong "i'm not a regular mom, i'm a cool mom" vibes in the photos, and she no more cool. She really thinks shes something

Reactions: 3
I think Helena comes across as so smug. All I see is her thinking hahaha we got away with millions

Reactions: 9
In fairness to the mother, all she got for her b/day was a slice of cheesecake/flan, not even a full cake! Compared to the three day event that retro threw for herself, Mom’s celebration was muted and not really the “spoiling” retro was suggesting!

Reactions: 6
Take note of the whopper over the top gesture she'll make for the actual birthday now after reading that comment here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Retro saying goodbye to her Mom for the twentieth time this year. Don't worry you'll see her again in afew wks when you go on your annual Christmas trip to Kerry🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You think for a change she’d stay in NYC for Christmas, even for new ‘contint’ especially if we are under restrictions

Reactions: 6
Would they not rent a holiday house with the folks and few aunts or something state side for “the Christmas”.

Reactions: 3
especially if we are under restrictions
Did she not come home last year in the midst of all sorts of restrictions!? She will in her bollocks stay in NYC for Christmas. Sure didn't Mammy only let them go to New Yark on the arrangement they'd be home every Christmas to hang the beige Christmas decorations on the tree in the beige room!?!? Couldn't miss that!

Reactions: 12
Did she not come home last year in the midst of all sorts of restrictions!? She will in her bollocks stay in NYC for Christmas. Sure didn't Mammy only let them go to New Yark on the arrangement they'd be home every Christmas to hang the beige Christmas decorations on the tree in the beige room!?!? Couldn't miss that!
Yup those apron strings will never be cut. Retro will be dragging her grandkids to mom’s cos she promised to always come home for Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.