Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgraceful, shame on aer lingus
Considering their fares its no wonder they had a seat in business available to give away. Was looking at aer lingus earlier in week, their airfares for over the christmas are beyond ridiculous. Mini break to london for example from shannon on certain dates to the tune of 600 quid return. No doubt retro, kaelin and the "emotional support dog" have also sorted something nice for their xmas pilgrimage home with EL while booking mammy in.

Reactions: 8
"we surprised mom with a treat for her return home, flying business class". Oh get lost erika it was a freebie like her flight over.

Why does the mother look like skelotor?!
Erika is very much like the mother in comparison to kaelin, I don't think erika will age well, just like mom. If you notice, the 2 girls only ever show the mother in black and white if it's a close up picture. If it's further away there's usually huge sunglasses on. I laugh when erika describes her as glam. She certainly isn't.

Reactions: 12
Ladies hurry, hurry. There are a few stalls that are almost sold out. Yes a few stalls that are really popular and so so nice that they have sold out. We aren’t eeble to restock so the stalls are going to sell out.

<Urkas phone rings>

“Hello Erika, it’s Lou here. we are selling jewellery but why are you talking about stalls?”

oh hi Lou, was just trying to create urgency as some of the stalls are going to sell out fast and I’m pretending they will never ever be back in stock ever again. Yes stalls like the Starbucks stall, the UES stall, the Empire State stall, the boat house stall.

“Oh Erika, I think you are trying to say ‘style’”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This one going on about all the dressing up over the next few weeks. Will she ever feck off? There's a high likelihood that we'll be under restrictions & back in lockdown of some sort in the next few weeks so there'll be feck all dressing up. Read the bloody room 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This one going on about all the dressing up over the next few weeks. Will she ever feck off? There's a high likelihood that we'll be under restrictions & back in lockdown of some sort in the next few weeks so there'll be feck all dressing up. Read the bloody room 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn’t stop her last Christmas dressing up to sit in the mothers living room and eat SuperValu coleslaw

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s is insufferable. Latest post supporting a brand that uses real fur. Like yuck 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just stumbled across her TikTok. Christ on high it is pitiful. She really isn’t able to translate her content across to that platform. The usual nyc shite that literal thousands are doing better than her.

Reactions: 1
while I agree about being under new restrictions in the next few weeks, I disagree about the dressing up! Last Christmas I looked like an absolute hun while sitting at home eating turkey and inhaling selection boxes! My husband asked at one stage was it necessary to wear eyelashes while lying on the couch going nowhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
while I agree about being under new restrictions in the next few weeks, I disagree about the dressing up! Last Christmas I looked like an absolute hun while sitting at home eating turkey and inhaling selection boxes! My husband asked at one stage was it necessary to wear eyelashes while lying on the couch going nowhere!
Don't mind him hun - you don't need that kind of negativity in your life x
(On a similar note, my sister in law and I got all dolled up for New Years Day lunch and even coordinated our dresses with our comfy slippers! It was fun after such a dull year 💃)

Reactions: 8
I hope you blocked him. He is jealous of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another Monday afternoon rolls around and kaelins uploading her glass of wine and dinner she had on Friday night 🙄. The moment has passed kaelin. Plus, Erika already showed us😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.