Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of Helena fox sitting on the sofa she entitled “glam as ever”. Maybe I need glasses but I surely wouldn’t describe her as that. I do her daughters beat up Saint Laurent bag in full view 😂 a bit old for her no? They would go to the opening of an envelope and pass it off as a bigger deal than it is!

Reactions: 4
The picture of Helena fox sitting on the sofa she entitled “glam as ever”. Maybe I need glasses but I surely wouldn’t describe her as that. I do her daughters beat up Saint Laurent bag in full view 😂 a bit old for her no? They would go to the opening of an envelope and pass it off as a bigger deal than it is!
I know that made me laugh, glam as ever she always says that, she's far from glam, the total opposite in fact. Having a ysl bag and your daughters necklace on is not glam.

Reactions: 2
Dogs are meant to be in a carrier on the subway - ignoring rules once again…

Reactions: 3
She has own rules the retro rules don’t ya know!
Ya wonder how she gets away with that, though i always suspected she stuffs him into a large shopping bag once the photo is taken Or does she have a secret emotional support harness she puts on him away from the camera. As far as i am aware, guide dogs are the only ones exempt from the carrier rule on the subway but as you say there are many rules and theres the retro rules or maybe they only use the subway for the gram to look like they mix with the little people, head for the platform, take photo and leave again...anything is possible

Reactions: 1
Kaelin will be allowed to post the pics of her mams visit next week when she's gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's such a bizzare relationship. Imagine kaelins wedding. Retro posts them first and Kaelin can only post them after!

Reactions: 7
The dog on the table in a restaurant. Disgusting!
That pissed me right off. I don't care how cute you think your dog is, he was walking the streets of NY, through the subway and now he's up where someone's cutlery and food will be. They really are clueless dopes. Never mind though, as long as you have your louliere hoops in, that's the important stuff.

Reactions: 9
Kaelin is like RTE player, if you missed the show you can watch the following week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Kaelin has just posted the very same pictures retro posted 2 days ago of what they have been doing with mom this week, the central Park pictures, the restaurant pictures, they are all identical, what's the point like😂I'd be fairly sure all kaelins followers are followers of erikas. I die at the food photos, they are like kids.. Chips and pizza or plain spaghetti in a basic tomato sauce😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.