Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone genuinely seeing the sly Fox lasting in influencer land beyond a year?! She needs a total re-think on not her content but her career.

For someone soooo obssessed with goals and business-minded I am sure she has something up her sleeve. Imo she’s probably been exposed more compared to her influencer peers - she is a ‘generalist’ and her content is so consumer driven and lacking any depth.

She may be cute but she didn’t have it in her to do a Roz, a Jess or even a Niamh Cullen. At least most influencers moved with the times and offered their followers something during the pandemic.

What did our retro do...an Ann Taylor collab?

Reactions: 10
Sure minions like us need this stuff dumbed down. No erika explain further. It doesn't make "since" 😂😂😂😂

It's so condescending. Can you imagine in your field of work saying to colleagues if that makes sense!!! 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone genuinely seeing the sly Fox lasting in influencer land beyond a year?! She needs a total re-think on not her content but her career.

For someone soooo obssessed with goals and business-minded I am sure she has something up her sleeve. Imo she’s probably been exposed more compared to her influencer peers - she is a ‘generalist’ and her content is so consumer driven and lacking any depth.

She may be cute but she didn’t have it in her to do a Roz, a Jess or even a Niamh Cullen. At least most influencers moved with the times and offered their followers something during the pandemic.

What did our retro do...an Ann Taylor collab?
Her stick for the 20k was to be agency for influencer but she seems to struggle to maintain a relationship with anyone for more than 6 months. Outside of Tammy.
she is really just a mid sized Irish influencer who lives in nyc 160k followers is a decent following but not massive, and she hasn’t been able to get them to follow on YouTube. Where she seems to be trying to pivot to.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned Real Estate before I think..she'd have to do an education course and exam to become a realtor. Good luck with that route Erika; an Irish woman who has only ever ventured as far as The Hamptons, attempting to sell properties 🙄
I'm sure she'd like to think she'd be in luxury real estate. Might have to brush up on your descriptions, everything can't be "sow sow nice" or "an invistmint"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says this over the most obvious tit too. She could be like “The sky is a blue colour, if that makes sinse?”

No Erika, we’re so dumb we don’t get it. Thank you for breaking it down for us plebs.
Another one of her favs is “not gonna lie” such a pathetic attempt at her being genuine.

The thing is sky fox you love lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned Real Estate before I think..she'd have to do an education course and exam to become a realtor. Good luck with that route Erika; an Irish woman who has only ever ventured as far as The Hamptons, attempting to sell properties 🙄
I'm sure she'd like to think she'd be in luxury real estate. Might have to brush up on your descriptions, everything can't be "sow sow nice" or "an invistmint"
Her visa wouldn‘t allow it, she has to stay in the scope of the O1 visa. There is no storage of realtors in NYC.

i don’t think I’d trust her to turn around an offer letter or be able to advice on the banking side.

Reactions: 2
Real estate is cut throat in NYC. They are literally so good at their job because the market demands it.

Reactions: 1
She was with an agency in the US for a while wondered what happened with them.
she still is. Ann Taylor is a client of the agency she is with. There are tagged photos on insta on her page. she needs to be with one for some work anyway as she cant petition for herself for an O Visa.

Erika.. In real estate... Are you messing or what? You need a personality to sell anything to make the place stand out and sound good.. Or looks like those on selling sunset which she doesn't have either... Christ I don't know who buys the stuff she promotes just because she shows it. Did even one person buy so sue mercedes.. I doubt it! And yes.. That's all I saw... So sue...

I’m a chartered surveyor for an international company and have a lot of colllegues in the u.s (although we are a mainly commercial) she would not even last a second in that world in nyc even residential they are cut throat and a very certain type of person which she is not, not to mention the fact she has zero connections Im not sure letting a few apartments to her Irish gals would get her to her fee target!

Reactions: 4
I’m a chartered surveyor for an international company and have a lot of colllegues in the u.s (although we are a mainly commercial) she would not even last a second in that world in nyc even residential they are cut throat and a very certain type of person which she is not, not to mention the fact she has zero connections Im not sure letting a few apartments to her Irish gals would get her to her fee target!
Well now she might surprise you I mean she did con the Kerry Enterprise Board out of €20k not a bother to her & no remorse either! I’d say she’s fairly ruthless when she needs to be.

Reactions: 8
Dear Diary

I am sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my diary enteries of late. Truth be told, not much is happening.

Tammy is digging his heels in with the apartment. He wants to live in the lower east side or Williamsburg. He will settle for either but he just keeps saying he hates the upper east side. That it’s pretty boring aside from a few Central Park romantic strolls which we do every weekend. Obviously I will win. But he is pretty adamant about it. Oh well. As long as I get my first choice.

I am really loving the 90s sports casual white socks pulled up over leggings with a “pull over” and white “sneakers”. It’s just so so nice. It’s really such a trend I’ve set.

I will try to sell most of my invistment pieces. I mean I know they were invistments but you can invist for a few months can’t you? I like invistments.

business is so so slow lately so I am trying to get Kaelin to figure out how to drum up more traffic. Kaelin says we should try to film more non pasta, non ketchup, non McCambridge bread style videos and be a bit more “idgy” and maybe film a video of us going to a ristaurant where I order prawns or something outlandish. I will have a think about it.

going to invist in another white Valentino sneaker as an invistment piece to sell on in September. I think I’ve discovered the new stock market.

all my love
Xoxo 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dear Diary

I am sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my diary enteries of late. Truth be told, not much is happening.

Tammy is digging his heels in with the apartment. He wants to live in the lower east side or Williamsburg. He will settle for either but he just keeps saying he hates the upper east side. That it’s pretty boring aside from a few Central Park romantic strolls which we do every weekend. Obviously I will win. But he is pretty adamant about it. Oh well. As long as I get my first choice.

I am really loving the 90s sports casual white socks pulled up over leggings with a “pull over” and white “sneakers”. It’s just so so nice. It’s really such a trend I’ve set.

I will try to sell most of my invistment pieces. I mean I know they were invistments but you can invist for a few months can’t you? I like invistments.

business is so so slow lately so I am trying to get Kaelin to figure out how to drum up more traffic. Kaelin says we should try to film more non pasta, non ketchup, non McCambridge bread style videos and be a bit more “idgy” and maybe film a video of us going to a ristaurant where I order prawns or something outlandish. I will have a think about it.

going to invist in another white Valentino sneaker as an invistment piece to sell on in September. I think I’ve discovered the new stock market.

all my love
Xoxo 🦊
"Idgy" 🤣🤣🤣
Stop, this is just great 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is her sister Keelin actual job does anyone know ??? There is no way she funded by Erika company paying her wages ???

Reactions: 3
What is her sister Keelin actual job does anyone know ??? There is no way she funded by Erika company paying her wages ???
A poster said before that she does bar work on the side, cannot confirm nor deny, but would make sense. Erika will never allow Kaelin to get above her station...

Kaelin, cough twice if you need help! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.