Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please write to her and ask her why she's selling her invistmint pieces that she swore she would have for life if that makes sinse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying so hard to get rid of the findi sling backs, she should offer those and the bag to the lady Eileen! They have the same style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way her story makes it sound like she's just getting rid of them because she's clearing out for the move but those Chloe boots have been on her depop account for aaaaaaaaaaaaages

Reactions: 10
No one is buying them cos every high street and chain store had decent versions years ago. There is nothing aspirational about the boots or the findis. Lower the price or see if a store will take them of your hands, erika

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the way her story makes it sound like she's just getting rid of them because she's clearing out for the move but those Chloe boots have been on her depop account for aaaaaaaaaaaaages
And she has them marked as like new condition, she’s dreaming based on the pictures of them she posted. Plenty signs of wear on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly not the invistment she goes on about! Nothing then a trend (hideous) that didn’t last beyond the season! She has no clue just goes by what’s in muted colors or rips of less know floggers looks!

Reactions: 7
The soles on the Saint Laurent runners are so manky looking. They look completely wrecked, who would buy them? 🤯
Exactly!!!! Would she not just keep them and wear them!? Hardly worth trying to sell and it’s crazy how much she buys and gets rid of!! She must be very confused about her style! Who buys that much designer stuff and doesn’t even like it?? Maybe a RHOBH or RHONY but she’s far from that!!! Unless Tammy is a secret New Yark developer or plastic surgeon and they are now filthy rich.

Reactions: 5
Mindblown that she or anyone would buy those Findis!!!!!
they are fug. I could see how maybe an older corporate lady or retired rich Italian housewife type MIGHT find use for them but no-one under fifty would want them.
it strikes me now just how businesslike so much of her wardrobe is. no wonder she is floundering. it was dumb enough for an influencer pretending to be busy but after a year of working from home and it is jarring in how ridiculous it is

Reactions: 9
they are fug. I could see how maybe an older corporate lady or retired rich Italian housewife type MIGHT find use for them but no-one under fifty would want them.
it strikes me now just how businesslike so much of her wardrobe is. no wonder she is floundering. it was dumb enough for an influencer pretending to be busy but after a year of working from home and it is jarring in how ridiculous it is
Is she trying to claw back what a normal 29 year old would wear with the New Balance? Laughing at how much she tried to style blazers during the first stages of lockdown last year. On a completely different planet! I’m surprised she didn’t style a blazer with cycle shorts, crop top and the NB, I’m sure it is coming soon! Predictable?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to claw back what a normal 29 year old would wear with the New Balance? Laughing at how much she tried to style blazers during the first stages of lockdown last year. On a completely different planet! I’m surprised she didn’t style a blazer with cycle shorts, crop top and the NB, I’m sure it is coming soon! Predictable?
Please noo. Not cycle shorts 🙈

Reactions: 4
That sounds awful familiar- didn't her gormless sister "style" an outfit like that recently?

Just watched her recent story about tanning for Tommy’s birthday. What did she do to her face, did Botox do that? It’s worse than a few weeks back, all pulling and tugging as she talks 😱

She tans so much, she must be incredibly insecure about her natural skin tone.

Reactions: 5
She tans so much, she must be incredibly insecure about her natural skin tone.
I just thought we all kinda outgrew the fake tanning but guess not! Literally zero of my friends and myself wear tan now ... Imagine the hassle of tryna be streak free and perfect in the NYC summer humidity, no thanks I'd prefer to be pasty and free to enjoy myself!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.