Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Diary

I am sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my diary enteries of late. Truth be told, not much is happening.

Tammy is digging his heels in with the apartment. He wants to live in the lower east side or Williamsburg. He will settle for either but he just keeps saying he hates the upper east side. That it’s pretty boring aside from a few Central Park romantic strolls which we do every weekend. Obviously I will win. But he is pretty adamant about it. Oh well. As long as I get my first choice.

I am really loving the 90s sports casual white socks pulled up over leggings with a “pull over” and white “sneakers”. It’s just so so nice. It’s really such a trend I’ve set.

I will try to sell most of my invistment pieces. I mean I know they were invistments but you can invist for a few months can’t you? I like invistments.

business is so so slow lately so I am trying to get Kaelin to figure out how to drum up more traffic. Kaelin says we should try to film more non pasta, non ketchup, non McCambridge bread style videos and be a bit more “idgy” and maybe film a video of us going to a ristaurant where I order prawns or something outlandish. I will have a think about it.

going to invist in another white Valentino sneaker as an invistment piece to sell on in September. I think I’ve discovered the new stock market.

all my love
Xoxo 🦊

You are so so good at mimicking Erik's. Genuinely if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Diary

I am sorry I haven’t been keeping up with my diary enteries of late. Truth be told, not much is happening.

Tammy is digging his heels in with the apartment. He wants to live in the lower east side or Williamsburg. He will settle for either but he just keeps saying he hates the upper east side. That it’s pretty boring aside from a few Central Park romantic strolls which we do every weekend. Obviously I will win. But he is pretty adamant about it. Oh well. As long as I get my first choice.

I am really loving the 90s sports casual white socks pulled up over leggings with a “pull over” and white “sneakers”. It’s just so so nice. It’s really such a trend I’ve set.

I will try to sell most of my invistment pieces. I mean I know they were invistments but you can invist for a few months can’t you? I like invistments.

business is so so slow lately so I am trying to get Kaelin to figure out how to drum up more traffic. Kaelin says we should try to film more non pasta, non ketchup, non McCambridge bread style videos and be a bit more “idgy” and maybe film a video of us going to a ristaurant where I order prawns or something outlandish. I will have a think about it.

going to invist in another white Valentino sneaker as an invistment piece to sell on in September. I think I’ve discovered the new stock market.

all my love
Xoxo 🦊
Idgy❤

Reactions: 5
Diary entry read in erikas voice makes my day. If there was a rattle award I know who should get it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Diary

I got my second covid vaccine shot today and got the sticker to prove it. I’m so so happy. I am going to have a white couch duvet day and be good to myself so I can be ready to sit side by side to the girls at dinner later.

To be honest, I know most of my followers won’t be getting a vaccine in Ireland until the 11th of Augustervery but sure look it’s not my problem they can’t afford flights to New Yark or think of a creative way to get a visa. Not my problem at all.

Going to just post a few stories now to get a bit of sympathy for my second vaccine shot symptoms.

Xoxo
🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So four weeks between a vaccine must mean she got her first shot end of March, literally days after she landed back in New Yark after her never-to-be-mentioned Mexico quarantine.

What a life being able to float between two healthcare systems - availed of free Cervical Check while she was home and then headed back for her injections once she couldn’t get anymore from our taxpayer funded health system. She is an actual low life.

Reactions: 44
Blantanly posting that she got her second vaccine, she really is a complete selfish entitled idiot!!! She is beyond infuriating, using both health care systems when it benefits her! There are people who have REMAINED in the USA throughout the pandemic my sister included and are only getting appointments for theirs now! She is a crooked fraud!

Reactions: 12
People in their 90s, cancer patients, frontline healthcare workers managed to get the vaccine and continue their lives but of course twenty something year old Erika will be holed up on the couch for a week feeling sorry for herself. Are we in store for another episode of 'Erika gets sick and never stops moaning about it'? It's like the man flu, poor Tommy having to listen to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She obv got the first vaccine shortly after arriving back but could not say anything in the midst of her controversial travel but she just can not help herself telling the world she has been vaccinated. Really highlights how self centred she really is always putting herself first.
Also a posted had questioned previously which visa status enabled the vaccine but they want everyone vaccinated regardless of status as I know a few who got theirs and have no visas.

Reactions: 10
Anyone who has any form of ID can have the vaccine in the US, they have so many illegal immigrants the only way they can be sure they get the vaccine out is to roll it out across the board to everyone who lives there.
She kept it to herself because of the controversy of her traveling.

Reactions: 4
Let's us all know about the 2nd shot but never mentioned the 1st because obviously got it within days of returning to New York. What a dose she is herself, pity we can't a vaccine against all these Influencers!!

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else get her M&S ad as a sponsored post? Half-arsed tbh

Reactions: 2
So she really wants to find a beige pair of new balance runners 😂😂😂 Does she hear herself? And off out to eat some beige pasta. Lol.

Reactions: 5
So she really wants to find a beige pair of new balance runners 😂😂😂 Does she hear herself? And off out to eat some beige pasta. Lol.
Kaelin did an OTT unboxing of new NB's she got back in Ireland back when Erika was debating whether to keep the nasty Valentino's that ya know, didn't fit right 🙄, maybe she's managed to talk some sense into big Sis and told her to get some practical shoes?!

• Haha
Still trying to get rid of those hideous star boots, that she insisted were an "invistmint" 🙄 just give them away Erika, nobody wants to pay over the odds for tacky, out of style boots

Reactions: 7
Still trying to get rid of those hideous star boots, that she insisted were an "invistmint" 🙄 just give them away Erika, nobody wants to pay over the odds for tacky, out of style boots
not when you can get identical on ali express for €50 now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The soles on the Saint Laurent runners are so manky looking. They look completely wrecked, who would buy them? 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.