Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant cope with her, she's as basic as they come. Orders her faaaaaavourite pasta, and it's a plain tomato sauce based dish?
She'd have squirted tomato ketchup on it as well if she had it to hand.
Never witnessed such a childish approach to food by those two eejits, they'd happily live on waffles and ketchup by the looks of things.
I've always been appalled at how these two ladies of the Manor eat, since mom is queen of doing a good spread. Ketchup on everything, it's very childish. They can't cook for tit. Kaelin thinks she's all fancy mashing some avocado for the toast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ. Kaelin got the exact same pasta as retro. It's pasta in sauce it can't be that amazing. This sums up the pair of them really. Doing very boring plain stuff with very boring plain style, no personalities and doing the same things as each other all the time 😂.

Reactions: 9
Christ. Kaelin got the exact same pasta as retro. It's pasta in sauce it can't be that amazing. This sums up the pair of them really. Doing very boring plain stuff with very boring plain style, no personalities and doing the same things as each other all the time 😂.
She literally posts the exact same things after her ! They can’t do anything without each other ,

Reactions: 6
It also honestly makes you wonder if Kaelin is not allowed post before retro does... which would be fucked up...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It appears LC closet is back in the states also! I really liked her and loved her royal content but honestly the shadiness of them all heading back- posting from Kerry/Mayo one day then the next from NYC as if they automatically teleported there! Posting stories of them out and about with not a care in the world when they know what we are all going through here and that we are struggling as they experienced it while here!! It's just so short sighted on their behalf!!

It also honestly makes you wonder if Kaelin is not allowed post before retro does... which would be fucked up...
I stopped following Kaelin because of her constant posting the same stuff that Erika showed 12hrs earlier. No originality whatsoever!

• Heart
Kaelin had way more potential as an influencer, she used to do great make up looks and gave good recommendations. I'd imagine working for the entitled older sister put paid to her stepping out and doing her own thing. Erika couldn't be less fashion forward or cool if she tried.

Unbelievably unhealthy how stuck to each other they both are, I'm all for strong family bonds, but Jesus, spend a bit of time doing your own thing 🙄

Reactions: 11
Says a lot about Retro that she's been in New York for about 6 years and we can count the friends she's made (only all Irish of course) on one hand. Doesn't seem like she makes any effort at all to meet new people and broaden her world view.
Kaelin probably isn't allowed to make friends without her 🤣

Reactions: 4
I never understood the seeking out Irish things or people. Not one single Irish friend did I have when I lived in the US. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s a waste of a visa

Reactions: 8
Look at the price of the top she’s advertising 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who is her target market, she is in her twenties. So I would of thought most of her followers are in their twenties too, what 20 odd year old would have enough disposable income that they could spend nearly $1000 on a top and not even a particularly nice top at that. The mind boggles!!!

It's a store you'd see Ramona Singer shopping in😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never heard of Adam Lippies but that’s hardly surprising as their clothing looks like it is for Middle Aged women! Who is she kidding? This “ad” shows desperate she is and that again can’t secure work with known on trend brands in the USA, The engagement again truly proves the point of how well she is doing and half the comments are reply’s from here! Absolute Gowl!

I have never heard of this brand so looked it up as someone said above it screams Ramona singer!! Don’t get me wrong I love Ramona but isn’t she like 60?! Erika seems to equate price to akneting being ‘so nice’ just because something is £1,000 doesn’t make it good!!! It’s such a sad way to be

Reactions: 9
Anyone think now that she ventured to Brooklyn for the weekend that we're due a vlog soon.... "I'm baaaaack #NYC #Brooklyn" or of course the usual shite "something I've been meaning to tell you #NYC" or "You won't believe this #NYC" surprise me Erica surprise me!!!

Reactions: 5
Her market isn't fellow new yorkers. The other bloggers put her to shame.

That top is hideous and even if it was 20 I wouldnt buy it. Maybe she will move to Brooklyn heights

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.