Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too.. I love dogs and think airlines should allow small dogs in the cabin if they are well behaved and won’t bother other passengers.. however, the guidelines state service dogs only so these influencers are either lying to airlines or getting special treatment
I think airlines should allow all dogs, id much rather fly on a plane full of dogs than people 😂 I'd even pay for a full price seat for mine. But I know most airlines have a limit on the number of service dogs that can be onboard each flight so I would hate to think people lie about their dog and prevent someone with an actual service dogs from being able to book that flight. I also only think dogs should go on planes for moving etc not for holidays.

Who knows maybe because flights are empty airlines are letting people bring their dogs in the cabin

Reactions: 6
It’s highly unlikely a rescue is a service dog as typically service dogs are trained from puppy stage. It takes months. Also service dogs are actually not that easy to get. The loop hole people starting using was an emotional support animal. It was easy enough to have it signed off! It allows you to have your animal on board, thus avoiding the lengthy paperwork, special crates, cargo sign off accepting your animal may die, payments to a vet on the other side to collect your animal and check them over. However it was being clamped down on as airlines became aware people were abusing it.
I hate the idea of cargo and it broke my heart to crate my own dog when we moved abroad but if they are the rules then they are the rules. I’ve emailed AL and got some bullshit response with animal transport attachments none of which they seem to when followed with the blogger people.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually disappointed with how many of them came back to Ireland for Christmas. You would think for one year they could stay in NYC.. it would be something different for the vlogmas

Reactions: 20
Why don't they just come on like they said and tell us all how they got the dog on the plane!!! But nope, they'll ignore until it all blows over. Again no accountability, usual craic. Louise Cooney obviously filled them in on how it's done.

Reactions: 7
Surely need to say something. What’s the plan on the way back with the dog I wonder, will he be pissing on the seats again?

They do literally the same thing every Christmas every day the same thing a specific day decorate the tree a specific day to go and get beauty treatments etc etc I see my family every Christmas but we don’t plan every nano second. They are they most square boring family!

Reactions: 10
Literally could not care less about the dog situation lol
The dog situ is more on principle than anything else. There are rules enforced by the airline, which the ordinary joe passenger had to abide by. It costs time when money to follow their rules and it seems those rules didn’t apply to retro. I’ve emailed myself and requested my money back for needing to cargo my own animal. Lol we shall see what they say

They do literally the same thing every Christmas every day the same thing a specific day decorate the tree a specific day to go and get beauty treatments etc etc I see my family every Christmas but we don’t plan every nano second. They are they most square boring family!
I always thought families like this were so weird 😆 I'm close to my family but families that have the perfect Christmas with their soup-for-starters Christmas dinners and not letting anyone else into the circle crap just always stuck me as a bit too sweet to be wholesome. There are skeletons in the closet for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always thought families like this were so weird 😆 I'm close to my family but families that have the perfect Christmas with their soup-for-starters Christmas dinners and not letting anyone else into the circle crap just always stuck me as a bit too sweet to be wholesome. There are skeletons in the closet for sure.
I think this describes pretty much most Irish families tbh. We are certainly the odd ones out in that we never have exact plans but every single person I know well enough to know their Christmas plans does the exact same thing every year. This year it’s thrown people a curve ball.

Reactions: 1
i agree! it's not the tradition that's weird. we all have those. it's the showiness and rigidity of their plans. the bleeping table set for weeks and the fawning over kaelin's basic tree. it's not special but they make out like it's so wholesome and aspirational.

Reactions: 9
I am so sick to death of everyone flogging Spotlight. If ever there was a brand to run a million miles from it is this one... but hey Mama Fox is one lucky lady that Erika is treating her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spotlight has been flogged to death at this stage. How much money has that company spent paying bloggers to sell it. It's the one product as soon as I see anyone pulling out a toothbrush I tap on past immediately. It's been on the market a long time at this point and if they still need to push it this much then that says everything to me. I'll stick with my Oral B toothpaste thanks!!

Reactions: 14
In the recent video Erika posted to her Instagram feed of her walking on the beach her legs look so painfully thin in an unhealthy way.

I think Spotlight just have a very weak marketing team who think influencers are the way to go for everything 😂😂

Just looking at her Insta feed there. You can pick out the Spotlight ads a mile away as it is the only time she ever shows her teeth when smiling!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.