Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she can't spell subscription properly, I wouldn't be giving her a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new low for the Foxes if they did get a free Covid test. And shame on that hospital for facilitating one for them, if true.
Completely inappropriate of the hospital! Can you imagine having the brass neck to ask a hospital for a free covid test.

My friend is getting a private test this weekend as her brother flew home from Canada and she drove him home and it would be 3 to 4 hours in the car. Both wore masks and he is self isolating but both are going to get tests and they cost 99e privately.

Reactions: 7
Michaela O’Shaughnessy/lifeofaladybear is on her way home with her dog as well

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm, no fan of Retro but there is absolutely no proof that she got a free test just a throw away comment posted here that posters are taking as truth.

Reactions: 6
The hospital added an edit to the post saying Retro did not receive it for free. Looks like the post on their FB has been removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So annoying. The reason we put off applying for visas was because our dog would have to travel in cargo, yet here are all of these Influencers with their dogs in the cabin so they can come home for Christmas, from the worst effected country, during a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people 🤷

Saw that! And Lorna snuck off too, but at least she didn't bring a bloody dog with her. They're all Mammy's girls through and through.

Reactions: 2
They won’t say anything about it at all. Just carry on with they repetitive Vlogmas. Fair bit has been marked on the Vlogmas bingo card. Not much left apart from cocktails in Reidy’s (is it open?), nails, optician check up in Cork for K’s laser, mom’s Christmas table set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They won’t say anything about it at all. Just carry on with they repetitive Vlogmas. Fair bit has been marked on the Vlogmas bingo card. Not much left apart from cocktails in Reidy’s (is it open?), nails, optician check up in Cork for K’s laser, mom’s Christmas table set up.
Atleast we will be spared New Years in Dingle where Erica tries to pretend she is a bit of craic .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She addressed it in her comments that Duke is registered as her partner’s service dog but she was respecting her partners privacy and not saying anymore except that she followed all the rules 🤷‍♀️

Edit: I’ve been looking into and some of the conditions service dogs help with are quite serious so hers could be genuine

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did anyone noticed that retro first posted her negative test text message with her name/the hospital and phone number of the message sender all blanked out? Found it very odd considering the info she blanked out was all info she had shared.. she said she was getting it done in the Bon’s.. made me wonder if it was actually her text message

She addressed it in her comments that Duke is registered as her partner’s service dog but she was respecting her partners privacy and not saying anymore except that she followed all the rules 🤷‍♀️
Edit: I’ve been looking into and some of the conditions service dogs help with are quite serious so hers could be genuine

If she was the only one who traveled with their dog in the cabin I would accept that...but it seems unlikely that both dogs travelling with the two Irish influencers (from same friend group) from nyc are service dogs.. interesting that she deleted the pic of him in cabin shortly after it was posted

Last edited:

Isn't he a rescue dog? Personally I think it would be strange to get a rescue as a service dog

Isn't he a rescue dog? Personally I think it would be strange to get a rescue as a service dog
Thought the same myself and I assume it takes a long time to train a service dog.. they got him earlier this year and it appeared to take quite a while for him to settle (she posted about him struggling with toilet training and nervousness).. surely he wouldn’t have been able to begin service dog training until very recently.. she has posted various videos of him out on walks.. he is usually pulling the lead and sniffing around - very normal behaviour for a pet dog but not a trained service dog

Reactions: 4
Thought the same myself and I assume it takes a long time to train a service dog.. they got him earlier this year and it appeared to take quite a while for him to settle (she posted about him struggling with toilet training and nervousness).. surely he wouldn’t have been able to begin service dog training until very recently.. she has posted various videos of him out on walks.. he is usually pulling the lead and sniffing around - very normal behaviour for a pet dog but not a trained service dog
You’re right, it says it takes about six months for full training with a professional trainer. I’m not actually trying to catch any of them out but I work for an airline and am very interested in this.

Reactions: 1
I also would have assumed they would have to wear a little service dog harness or identifier so people know that they are working dogs, not a Burberry one 🙄

• Haha
You’re right, it says it takes about six months for full training with a professional trainer. I’m not actually trying to catch any of them out but I work for an airline and am very interested in this.
Me too.. I love dogs and think airlines should allow small dogs in the cabin if they are well behaved and won’t bother other passengers.. however, the guidelines state service dogs only so these influencers are either lying to airlines or getting special treatment

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.