Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today’s mail on Sunday - INSTAGRAM star Erika Fox – the brains behind fashion blog Retro Flame – has lit a fire under her finances with the cash pile at her firm increasing three-fold in the past year. Erika, who flew her country coop in Kerry for the bright lights of New York some seven years ago, has been making big money in the Big Apple with profits now standing at €168,032 up from last year’s €50,653.
Sickening that ... I've been following a US blogger that she did an event with a while back and I've noticed how she has copied certain things that this influencer does. I don't really follow many infuencers but I get the feeling that that's what she does (as she is so bland), coping what others do...

Reactions: 2
Where have the Mail sourced that information from I wonder?

50,653 is up here, ... one of these company sites may have published the figures for this year. Correct me if I am wrong as I don't know much about these things but the 50k looks like her net assets from 2018, not 2019 like the paper says. Strange the big boost in income for 2018 and making losses the previous two years. She has been very quiet lately and doing even less than usual, it would be very interesting to know how she actually makes her money...

Reactions: 6

50,653 is up here, ... one of these company sites may have published the figures for this year. Correct me if I am wrong as I don't know much about these things but the 50k looks like her net assets from 2018, not 2019 like the paper says. Strange the big boost in income for 2018 and making losses the previous two years. She has been very quiet lately and doing even less than usual, it would be very interesting to know how she actually makes her money...
€50,653 was the profit carried forward to 2019 then she made a profit of €117,379 in 2019 to bring profit carried forward to 2020 of €167,932. That's for her accounts up to 31 October 2019, her 2020 ones wouldn't be due till next year but I'd image her profit will be down significantly.

Reactions: 1
Her earnings really aren’t that impressive for an influencer, or for someone living in NY and Covid will hit her hard.

Kaelin is trying to sublet her apartment in December that means David must be going back to Ireland for Christmas?
How can someone with an office job get that much time off work? He would need a minimum of six weeks for two lots of self isolating and going to a safe country, that’s not including any time spent with family. Or are the Foxes and their boyfriends not planning on self isolating at all?

Reactions: 3
Lo
Her earnings really aren’t that impressive for an influencer, or for someone living in NY and Covid will hit her hard.

Kaelin is trying to sublet her apartment in December that means David must be going back to Ireland for Christmas?
How can someone with an office job get that much time off work? He would need a minimum of six weeks for two lots of self isolating and going to a safe country, that’s not including any time spent with family. Or are the Foxes and their boyfriends not planning on self isolating at all?
Suppose if he is working from home he can do that anywhere.

Reactions: 3
My guess would be is that him and Tommy can both work from home. They could probably get 4 weeks holiday (just guessing) if they saved up their days, and would have to work for 2 weeks remotely.

My guess would be is that him and Tommy can both work from home. They could probably get 4 weeks holiday (just guessing) if they saved up their days, and would have to work for 2 weeks remotely.
I could be wrong but I think it's very rare for someone in the US, unless they have been with the company for a long time, to get anywhere near 4 weeks holidays

Reactions: 8

Maybe David is going to move in with Tommy while the girls are away? If they have a two bedroom apartment it could work!

Bring/buy pull out mattress?
Very hard get that amount time off in America. Normally has to be approved well in advanced over there.
I can't imagine Erika letting anyone sleep on her special white sofa 😂
I can't imagine there'll be much demand for subletting their apartment either though, in the current climate.
I suppose you just never know.

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine Erika letting anyone sleep on her special white sofa 😂
I can't imagine there'll be much demand for subletting their apartment either though, in the current climate.
I suppose you just never know.
So true!

Speaking of, who is their dad! We never see or hear of him
I used to think the parents must be separated as it was all about the mother and nothing about him. But I think she has good reason to keep him out of her posts!

I could be wrong but I think it's very rare for someone in the US, unless they have been with the company for a long time, to get anywhere near 4 weeks holidays
Maybe they are going to take their 2020 and 2021 leave, American companies definitely don't give as much leave as companies here

Reactions: 1
Maybe they are going to take their 2020 and 2021 leave, American companies definitely don't give as much leave as companies here
I get 15 days holidays over here and my 2021 holiday year doesn't start til Feb. Don't know how they do it. Also, I wish they'd encourage their US followers to vote, the country is on the brink...c'mon girls...ye're future visas depend on it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.