Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her thread is much more interesting than her content 😂
The wine tasting q&a had no mid roll ads so I watched it, and I kinda missed the mid roll ads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erica and Kaelin are going to Ireland in December.
- Self Isolate for two weeks in Ireland.
- Spend until February in Ireland with their parents.
Erica wants to move apartments in March so needs to be back in New York by then, if the travel bridge between New York and London doesn’t get approved and the travel ban isn’t lifted:
- Goto a ‘safe’ country for two weeks (Croatia or Mexico).
- Self isolate in New York for two weeks.

They are taking the dog but no mention of the boyfriends so I can only assume they are happy to leave their boyfriends alone in New York to spend Christmas together. I can’t see their employers giving them enough time off to able self isolate for six weeks, that’s without spending anytime at home. But If we needed any more proof of how selfish the Fox sisters are there we have it.

Reactions: 11
Hasn’t Erica moved the past two years? Can you not extend leases past 12 months in New York?

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t Erica moved the past two years? Can you not extend leases past 12 months in New York?
She always says they get much 'better deals' if they move every year. No doubt this new apartment will be completely decorated again and she won't reuse any of the things from her current apartment - as usual.

Reactions: 7
She always says they get much 'better deals' if they move every year. No doubt this new apartment will be completely decorated again and she won't reuse any of the things from her current apartment - as usual.
I'm the same age as Erika and after renting for 7 odd years, you could not pay me to ever move again! No amount of savings is worth the hassle!

Reactions: 6
I'm the same age as Erika and after renting for 7 odd years, you could not pay me to ever move again! No amount of savings is worth the hassle!
Yeah I agree, it's a lot of hassle! I'd say the amount she spends redecorating could easily be poured into another year's rent at her current place. Tbh I think she also uses moving, redecorating etc. for content purposes on her YouTube.

Reactions: 14
And I.say kaelin will move with her and they both need new stuff because their current furniture won't fit new place and the the new place will be so nice wonder how much of a say the boys get in it

Reactions: 4
I really don't understand why she wants to move so often. There are some good deals right now because of Coronavirus but no doubt she'll just move to some other incredibly expensive neighborhood and live in another fancy building filled with other affluent white people. I'm thinking it'll be SoHo, Tribecca, or Flatiron. Can't see her doing the Upper West Side cause it's essentially the same as the Upper East Side and I think I would die of shock if she ever moved to Brooklyn. If she did, it would be either DUMBO, Williamsburg, or some other extremely gentrified area with $3,000p/m rent.

Reactions: 11
I really hope they don’t take the dog or at least leave it in Ireland if they do go home to make an animal travel that much is just cruel
Girl the dog is going and I'm pretty sure Kaelin said in the video that the dog will be sitting on her lap on the way to Ireland 🙄 I love dogs but people with dogs need to realise that not everyone loves your dog in a small airplane cabin 🙄

Reactions: 8
Girl the dog is going and I'm pretty sure Kaelin said in the video that the dog will be sitting on her lap on the way to Ireland 🙄 I love dogs but people with dogs need to realise that not everyone loves your dog in a small airplane cabin 🙄
The only way dogs are allowed in the cabin on long haul flights if they are a support animal, which we all know Joey is not. Other influencers and well known people have lied about their dogs being support animals to get them into the cabin.

• Angry
I really don't understand why she wants to move so often. There are some good deals right now because of Coronavirus but no doubt she'll just move to some other incredibly expensive neighborhood and live in another fancy building filled with other affluent white people. I'm thinking it'll be SoHo, Tribecca, or Flatiron. Can't see her doing the Upper West Side cause it's essentially the same as the Upper East Side and I think I would die of shock if she ever moved to Brooklyn. If she did, it would be either DUMBO, Williamsburg, or some other extremely gentrified area with $3,000p/m rent.
The constant moving is bizarre. She seemed really happy with the more modern building she's in now and the gym, home working space, etc. it has. Also, who could possibly be arsed packing and unpacking everything you own that often? I'm guessing she's using it as much needed content cause we all know she has nothing else to talk about! Wonder how Tommy feels about it? Maybe he'll get a whole half a wardrobe to himself this time!

Reactions: 1
I still think it’s cruel, I have a dog but I agree I would not want to sit next to one on a 6 hour flight!

They'll probably get a much bigger/fancier apartment now for the same money.
Or knowing her, a similar apartment in a fancier area!
I suppose when you don't have a real job and when you can get the services of movers etc for nothing in exchange for a shoutout, moving isn't a massive deal. I can't imagine going through all the malarkey of packing everything up, selling furniture only to have to buy new pieces, and documenting it all for her channel so having to sound positive and excited about the whole experience 😵 only to do it all again a year or two later!

Reactions: 3
Its peak privilege her being able to move every year. I remember a yank called her out on YouTube for moving again within the space of a year, and Erika couldn't take the criticism.

I don't know how the boyfriend has the patience for her.

I think she dresses like a 45 year old middle class housewife because in the photos of her with the football strip on she looks like a 12 year old!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She moves for content! Simple. Moving is a nightmare, why you would willingly choose to move is kinda crazy but she gets so much content styling shoebox apartments with cream furniture and cream decor. I hope that makes sense😂

When I was NY our landlord increased the rent each year - basically forcing you to move every year or pay a few % higher for the same apartment. So I imagine that affects Erikas decision to move frequently. But agree new apartments are used as content and there is no need to be spending / begging for so much new stuff each time!

Reactions: 1
She is reading here she said
I think she dresses like a 45 year old middle class housewife because in the photos of her with the football strip on she looks like a 12 year old!!!
Shes reading here because she said she looked 12 years old in her football kit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.