Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder are they better craic off camera (craic may be too strong a word) but ya know what I mean. Are they abit more fun and on camera they are just trying to be so professional they coma across as absolute sponges!!?
They're not. The mother especially is full of notions in real life though that's obvious. The girls have been brought up around that. They're not nasty or bitchy like some brought up around "money" but most of their friends would be from similiar backgrounds. They'd only be close friends with certain people let's say. No one is poor anyway. My friends would be from all walks of life, I don't judge people that way.

Reactions: 4
The new story with all the moving/apartment chat. She definitely googles herself/reads here 🀣 πŸ‘‹

Reactions: 7
The new story with all the moving/apartment chat. She definitely googles herself/reads here 🀣 πŸ‘‹
Oh completely. Her answers to the questions she sent herself were basically a synopsis of our posts here over the last few weeks.
I'm always taking the piss out if her mispronouncing 'sense' as 'since' here, and you may have noticed it appeared as a misprint in one of her answers, if that makes since?
Dunno, I'm developing a theory that her entire existence is an elaborate hoax/comedic piece and she's actually a phenomenally talented and committed performance artist playing an incredibly long game.
The Mom and sister are in on the joke, obvs, while Daddy finds it all a bit immoral and so refuses to be a part of it.
Tommy hasn't noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh completely. Her answers to the questions she sent herself were basically a synopsis of our posts here over the last few weeks.
I'm always taking the piss out if her mispronouncing 'sense' as 'since' here, and you may have noticed it appeared as a misprint in one of her answers, if that makes since?
Dunno, I'm developing a theory that her entire existence is an elaborate hoax/comedic piece and she's actually a phenomenally talented and committed performance artist playing an incredibly long game.
The Mom and sister are in on the joke, obvs, while Daddy finds it all a bit immoral and so refuses to be a part of it.
Tommy hasn't noticed.
Daddy would know all about morality yeah πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say hi Erika since we know you read here. Please banish beige from your wardrobe! ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone earlier mentioned the xmas table setting their mum does ahead of time. It baffles me every year. It must catch so much dust and they then eat from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just checking in to see if the big news we wouldnt be left waiting for has been revealed?????......No, nothing yet! Ok I'll see myself outπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erica we know your reading here please tell us the big news its. Been weeks now

Reactions: 1
Wow she went all out for her Halloween costume πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a cat jesus could she not have been a bit more adventurous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word adventurous πŸ˜‘
Just watched her stories there. Telling Tommy and I don't know his name to do the sumo thing. She's as dry as duck, everything is so forced. She never seems to let herself go. She's as stiff as a board, old before her time!

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories there. Telling Tommy and I don't know his name to do the sumo thing. She's as dry as duck, everything is so forced. She never seems to let herself go. She's as stiff as a board, old before her time!
Tommy and the other boyfriend seem like abit of a laugh!!

Reactions: 2
Tommy and the other boyfriend seem like abit of a laugh!!
Which begs the question, how did they both end up with women who are negative craic?!
Erika has spoken before about how much fun she and Tommy have, but we never see it! I suppose because her content is so curated, she's terrified of showing herself in any way undignified. I'd love to see her cut loose, and I don't mean another q&a with the sister where they each get giggly over a single glass of wine πŸ˜›

Reactions: 8
From today’s mail on Sunday - INSTAGRAM star Erika Fox – the brains behind fashion blog Retro Flame – has lit a fire under her finances with the cash pile at her firm increasing three-fold in the past year. Erika, who flew her country coop in Kerry for the bright lights of New York some seven years ago, has been making big money in the Big Apple with profits now standing at €168,032 up from last year’s €50,653.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.