Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder are they better craic off camera (craic may be too strong a word) but ya know what I mean. Are they abit more fun and on camera they are just trying to be so professional they coma across as absolute sponges!!?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely wonder are they better craic off camera (craic may be too strong a word) but ya know what I mean. Are they abit more fun and on camera they are just trying to be so professional they coma across as absolute sponges!!?
I know ‘coma across’ was a little accidental slip, but it’s actually so appropriate for that boring pair!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck it I'm going to ask her

Anyone watch the video
I watched it to see what they said about Christmas (and by watched i mean i skipped through until I found it as I cannot hack Kaelin's accent 🙈)
Basically they're gonna do their best to get home & they have a place to isolate for the 2 weeks & then they'll play it by ear with coming back. Think they're banking on Biden opening the borders if he wins. But they'll travel through Croatia or Mexico & isolate for 2 weeks if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched it to see what they said about Christmas (and by watched i mean i skipped through until I found it as I cannot hack Kaelin's accent 🙈)
Basically they're gonna do their best to get home & they have a place to isolate for the 2 weeks & then they'll play it by ear with coming back. Think they're banking on Biden opening the borders if he wins. But they'll travel through Croatia or Mexico & isolate for 2 weeks if that makes sense
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ sure that get a hoilday as well on way back to USA.. wonder is the dog going as well

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ sure that get a hoilday as well on way back to USA.. wonder is the dog going as well
they’re brining joey so he’ll feature heavily in the isolation episodes of vlogmas (I skipped through to the kerry bit) there was a bit of a slip I thought where Erica said won’t be able to see mom for the first week and then corrected herself to two weeks

Reactions: 4
Yup Kaelin said straight out that Joey going with them

they’re brining joey so he’ll feature heavily in the isolation episodes of vlogmas (I skipped through to the kerry bit) there was a bit of a slip I thought where Erica said won’t be able to see mom for the first week and then corrected herself to two weeks
There was! Kinda thought that was telling. They're cute enough to only show themselves on camera but they said sure we can wave out the window at her. Yeah right? Ye just won't film her inside 🙄

Yup Kaelin said straight out that Joey going with them

There was! Kinda thought that was telling. They're cute enough to only show themselves on camera but they said sure we can wave out the window at her. Yeah right? Ye just won't film her inside 🙄
that or they’ll film enough content in a week to drip feed it out over two weeks and pretend they’re still isolating the second week

Reactions: 4
With the dog!!

I really hope they don’t take the dog or at least leave it in Ireland if they do go home to make an animal travel that much is just cruel

Reactions: 2
Are the boys going? Surely they will have very limited time off given they actually have jobs? It will take 4 weeks minimum for a trip home with the two weeks either side

Whatever they do will be to suit themselves. The impact of two flights on a small dog won't be a consideration. A proper two week quarantine won't be a consideration (but they'll keep the pretence going).
I wonder how things will be, freebies and events-wise?
She cleans up normally over the few weeks at home, between gifted meals out with the fam, appearances at salon launches, free treatments at Aghadoe, didn't she get a free bed from Casey's in Cork one Christmas? A free stay in a Killarney hotel after a night out, another time.
And even the sister got a gifted stay in a nice hotel in Cork, I think it was last Christmas. I wonder did they end up seeing the return on that investment? I doubt it somehow!
Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how things will pan out on this trip home - I suspect it won't be such a lucrative one as they've become used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatever they do will be to suit themselves. The impact of two flights on a small dog won't be a consideration. A proper two week quarantine won't be a consideration (but they'll keep the pretence going).
I wonder how things will be, freebies and events-wise?
She cleans up normally over the few weeks at home, between gifted meals out with the fam, appearances at salon launches, free treatments at Aghadoe, didn't she get a free bed from Casey's in Cork one Christmas? A free stay in a Killarney hotel after a night out, another time.
And even the sister got a gifted stay in a nice hotel in Cork, I think it was last Christmas. I wonder did they end up seeing the return on that investment? I doubt it somehow!
Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how things will pan out on this trip home - I suspect it won't be such a lucrative one as they've become used to.
Plus the obligatory Kildare Village trip.

Reactions: 6
Are the boys going? Surely they will have very limited time off given they actually have jobs? It will take 4 weeks minimum for a trip home with the two weeks either side
They were saying 2 weeks quarantine when they arrive in Ireland, 2 weeks in whichever transit country (Croatia/Mexico) and then another 2 weeks in NYC. Doubt anyone with a real job could afford that much time. And that doesn't account for any time actually spent in Ireland with family.

Reactions: 3
Can’t say I would begrudge them coming home, and lucky them their “career” allows so much time off/ remote working etc. BUT will they be staying in that fancy cottage that Lou Lou isolated in with Char and that’s when it’s nauseating with the #gifted etc

Reactions: 3
The mother won't stay away from them for 2 weeks. She'll stay nearby to keep them topped up on supervalu coleslaw and bars of cadburys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.