Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think todays announcement would shame them into staying in NY.

I hope the US change the travel ban whilst she’s in Ireland so she won’t even be able to sneak back to the US through Mexico.
I think Biden is going to shut things down when he gets in so it depends on how long they're home for and then 2 weeks in Mexico, they may just miss out. January 20th is the big day so do we think she'll get back to NY by then?

Reactions: 1
I think Biden is going to shut things down when he gets in so it depends on how long they're home for and then 2 weeks in Mexico, they may just miss out. January 20th is the big day so do we think she'll get back to NY by then?
Exactly, Biden will take serious action because he has no other choice. I'd imagine they will make sure they are back in the country before he takes over.

Reactions: 2
I gave her too much credit then on the blocking piece 😬 suppose that's the good thing about YouTube cos you can't delete comments or block people...I never read her insta comments cos it's all awks model like poses, in that case then sadly, little Erica is just as bad and shady as the rest of them!

I'm stuck in Oz with noone (*exception of my lovely husband) so she doesn't know how lucky she is having her sister there but also - use the travel guidelines an an opportunity to experience a Christmas day in NYC and given she's roaming the streets anyway, she'd have great vlogmas content. Must take a nosey at her blog tonight and see what she said about flying home...

Reactions: 2
I always thought influencers could delete Youtube comments? Can't they set filters on them too? So they can ban certain words? :unsure:

I think Erica said she's staying in Ireland until the end of January, but in the sister Q&A I think she said she's returning to NY in March.
Hopefully any travel changes are announced with immediate effect, just take away the safe countries, so she can't make a mad dash back to NY. Staying in Ireland for so long will drive her mad and she wants to move apartments in March.

Yeah she said on her vlogmas that she would be going back in Feb. Can u imagine the strop she would get into if she didn't get back. Spoilt brat. Mummy prob hire a private plane and get in her some way.

Yeah she said on her vlogmas that she would be going back in Feb. Can u imagine the strop she would get into if she didn't get back. Spoilt brat. Mummy prob hire a private plane and get in her some way.
Was daddy involved in helicopters at one point or am I dreaming?😂

Reactions: 3
Is retro a blocker though? One thing I have noticed about her imover the years is she always made an attempt at addressing any criticism she got on her YouTube videos or if there was a theme she'd talk about it in stories. Which makes her a bit more engaging than the majority of entitled airheads who just block anything that isn't glowing about them.

Given the latest updates, she is going to be under pressure to address as I'd say the comments and DMs will start rolling in questioning her decision to travel against advice so time will tell if she's mature to address it or will just play it out in the normal Irish influencer narcissistic way...
she can’t take even a drop of valid criticism! I have no issue with people blocking those who just send abuse and hate but if you giver her valid criticism she loses it! Abouta year ago she posted about a brand and said they “do normal sizes and plus size”, so I wrote to her and said that while she may not mean harm, referring to straight sizing as “normal” is incredibly hurtful to those who do not fall into those sizes and feeds into the idea that larger people are not normal and there’s something wrong with them! She swiftly changed the text but did not appreciate the message I had sent and told me as much in her dms....

Reactions: 7
You'd think she'd buy new music for her vlogmas videos ... Same songs over and over every year. I'm only watching this year to see what she says about coming home. Was a big fan now no longer a follower

Reactions: 6
You'd think she'd buy new music for her vlogmas videos ... Same songs over and over every year. I'm only watching this year to see what she says about coming home. Was a big fan now no longer a follower
that one that sounds like a Micheal Buble impersonator :rolleyes::rolleyes:

that one that sounds like a Micheal Buble impersonator :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wherever you gooooooo I will be alright
This holiday season will open your mind
May all your wishes tonight come trooo-ooh-ooh-oowoo-ooh
The tan we shilled
The rules we broke
But right now I just wanna be close to Vooooooogue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
wherever she is the wifi is bad .so she must be near enough to home because wasn't she always giving out about it bad at her parents house

she can’t take even a drop of valid criticism! I have no issue with people blocking those who just send abuse and hate but if you giver her valid criticism she loses it! Abouta year ago she posted about a brand and said they “do normal sizes and plus size”, so I wrote to her and said that while she may not mean harm, referring to straight sizing as “normal” is incredibly hurtful to those who do not fall into those sizes and feeds into the idea that larger people are not normal and there’s something wrong with them! She swiftly changed the text but did not appreciate the message I had sent and told me as much in her dms....
She's a nasty one, out of interest what did she say...
She at least changed the wording so recognised that she slipped up, but I'd say she'd never admit it or apologise...

When her and Kaelin did a Q & A fairly recently, one of the questions was - who is the meanest (or something along those lines) and they both said Retro. I don't get the nice girl act with her, given what I've seen/heard of her I'd say she's a right one. Things have to be her way always, and of course she's always right.

wherever she is the wifi is bad .so she must be near enough to home because wasn't she always giving out about it bad at her parents house
I was down there a couple of months ago and when you go through that area the signal is really bad, it cut out on us as we drove near enough to that beach she goes to but then was fine after. She must be staying close to home. I bet mom is hand delivering each meal to the door!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The evil side of me is really hoping that something changes drastically in the US and they can’t get back in. I have a friend living in London who isn’t coming home because of the risks that she might bring with her. The word self-entitled comes to mind when I think of these two. If Erica has to stay in Ireland for too long she will lose it. I’ll be giggling watching her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.