Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read today that she fell down the stairs and had a cardiac arrest. 73 is no age these days 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
R.I.P. the great Taurean Blaque from Hill Street Blues
I used to watch that show. His character was pretty cool and it seems Taurean was a good guy.
I think he was asked to do something with orphanages and after seeing the plight he wanted to adopt but as an unmarried man they said no.
Taurean persevered. He had 12 children (10 adopted).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Actor David Warner has passed away aged 80. He is one of my all time favourte actors, Time after time being my favourie of his films. RIP David, you will be missed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The actor Paul Sorvino has passed away aged 83. Probably best known for his role as mob boss Paulie Cicero in Goodfellas. RIP 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The actor Paul Sorvino has passed away aged 83. Probably best known for his role as mob boss Paulie Cicero in Goodfellas. RIP 😔
Aw I’m sad to hear that. He was a Detective in one of the early series of Law and Order - where my name comes from - and he always reminded me a wee bit of my late dad.

Rest in peace Paul ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw I’m sad to hear that. He was a Detective in one of the early series of Law and Order - where my name comes from - and he always reminded me a wee bit of my late dad.

Rest in peace Paul ❤
He played Sergeant Phil Cerreta, Season 2 and part of Season 3.

R.I.P.

Reactions: 4
I noticed a few of the Italian American actors have passed the last few weeks. Another Goodfellas actor passed yesterday. I am not a huge mafia film fan, but I have enjoyed them when I've watched them, such as Godfather, Goodfellas, and even the TV show, Sopranos.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.