Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really saddened by the death of Dame Deborah. I’m not sure why as it doesn’t normally affect me so much but I actually said out loud ‘oh god no!’ When it flashed up from BBC news on my phone (not sure why as I sort of knew it was going to happen!) and have felt sad all night about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m really sad about Dame Deborah also, I think in part it’s because I lost both my parents to cancer before I was 24 so my heart breaks for her children.
Sharp reminder life is so short.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this is allowed but here is a link to the BowelBabe Fund in case anyone wants to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this is allowed but here is a link to the BowelBabe Fund in case anyone wants to donate
I cannot believe she has passed. She has done so much in her years of diagnosis and she had this large fun personality despite her stage 4 cancer and death pending. She saw it as her mission to keep repeating and promiting the same message.
CHECK YOUR POO!
What she has done is be confident, brave and make people feel positive about tackling this cancer. Pushing past the shame.

That is a message that hasnt been delivered so publically so positively.
She has left a great legacy.
Her poor family and friends AND HER KIDDIES 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭
I just fear that day. And she was ONLY 40.

What a wonderful person she was 🙏

I’m really saddened by the death of Dame Deborah. I’m not sure why as it doesn’t normally affect me so much but I actually said out loud ‘oh god no!’ When it flashed up from BBC news on my phone (not sure why as I sort of knew it was going to happen!) and have felt sad all night about it.
She reached out and touched us all by speaking like a friend. I feel the same as she was this bundle of energy and then thats it. Death is so finite. So painful knowing that they are not here anymore 😞😭

Anyone fearing cancer symptoms go to your doctor and go again w9th another if you are not being listened to. If you have these symptoms you deserve to be taken seriously.
Take your friend or mum and build that pressure if no one is taking your symptoms seriously. Good Luck.
Cancer is such a shock when it hits your close ones. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
Rest in Peace former Rangers and Scotland Goalkeeper Andy Goram, who died a shortly after being diagnosed with cancer

Rest In Peace Andy, that’s so sad. Even though he was ill, it’s still a shock, I remember his goalkeeping days like it was yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know this is mostly British based, but I like keeping up with global news and there are so many deaths around the world. From migrant deaths to building collapsing, to floods in india, to the situaton in Sudan.

Then there was a church mass killing in nigeria a week or so ago. Shootings around USA, you name it. Makes you realise how fragile our lives are, it really does.

I also saw this a couple days ago and it's so sad. The mother must be absolutely devastated:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know this is mostly British based, but I like keeping up with global news and there are so many deaths around the world. From migrant deaths to building collapsing, to floods in india, to the situaton in Sudan.

Then there was a church mass killing in nigeria a week or so ago. Shootings around USA, you name it. Makes you realise how fragile our lives are, it really does.

I also saw this a couple days ago and it's so sad. The mother must be absolutely devastated:

I don’t know how I’d carry on after such a devastating tragedy. RIP. I hope their mum has a strong support network around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.