Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly missed this one last week. Actor Frank Williams 90. The vicar in Dad's Army.

Reactions: 3
The DM have already published an article, dishing the dirt on James Casn's private life. He died on Thursday, for goodness sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

It was only yesterday in this thread another Asia death was mentioned and now this. Too many people on that continent either get killed or kill themselves.
I don‘t want to take away from how sad these cases are, but do you think it’s really as frequent as it seems when you consider that Asia has a population of 4.561 billion people?

Either way, it has happened too many times, and it must feel so scary and shocking seeing a former leader getting assassinated.

Reactions: 1
I don‘t want to take away from how sad these cases are, but do you think it’s really as frequent as it seems when you consider that Asia has a population of 4.561 billion people?

Either way, it has happened too many times, and it must feel so scary and shocking seeing a former leader getting assassinated.
Exactly. Japan has a population of 128 million people and it’s likely based on precedent that poor Shinzo Abe will be one of a tiny handful of people who will die by gunfire in Japan all year long. A few years ago the figure was two people, in the entire annual period. It’s part of the reason why it’s so shocking - it almost never happens there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rest In Peace, James Caan, Larry Storch and Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Paulie Walnuts was one of the best characters from The Sopranos and there were alot. The Pine Barrens episode is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paulie Walnuts was one of the best characters from The Sopranos and there were alot. The Pine Barrens episode is hilarious

I love it that the actor would not allow any of the make up department touch his hair.
He insisted on styling his own.

RIP Paulie. You were fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yel

The Pine Barrens episode is hilarious
I was just about to say that! Probably the best in the whole show

you're not gonna believe this he killed 16 czechoslovakians guy was an interior decorator

Reactions: 6
Ivana arriving in the Celebrity Big Brother as part of a magic trick conducted by Sisqo of Thong Song game was pure, bonkers genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuinely shocked at the death of Ivana Trump. Marrying Donald must have reduced her life expectancy. 73 isn’t old. Very sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.