Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Feel so sad that this national treasure hasn’t had the limelight he very much deserves 😔 heard about his passing yesterday and then nothing…. 🤨 a politician dies (yes equally tragic) and he gets far more recognition. I guess this is how it is, but it’s sad. 💜
It has been all over the Mail, yesterday.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I've never understood why they say natural causes in someone still so young..
My Grandad was natural causes and classed as sudden adult death as after post mortem, there was no specific thing that caused it other than old age. Heart was in good health and no cancers or stroke or anything.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I’m going to the same gig. I really can’t see it happening this year. It’ll be too raw, too soon to find a stand-in, (they could easily call in another drummer from a different band, but ‘replacing’ your best friend is a difficult thing to do - let alone having to rehearse every song on the setlist with said new drummer and get it perfect with them).

I wouldn’t be mad at all if it was postponed. I would rather they did so they all had time to heal.
I agree with you. I don’t expect it to go ahead and I’m not mad or sad about it, it’s totally understandable and it will definitely cut to the bone if they did go ahead so soon.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Cos press been obsessed with meghanmoonbump and haznoballs... I used to moan as a kid every Sat when motor racing was on but he felt like a legend ... David Attenborough of the tv motor racing so feel sad. Fuck off megnotalentshagaprince ... haz.. get a job stop moaning about daddy cutting u off of... You inherited £12 million at 30 u idiot... And I thought Megs fancied U..???!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂

Bexybest

Dustin Diamond turned awfully weird after SBTB.
His Lifetime TV movie was horrible and aimed at the other cast members, as was his book.
I have watched his sex tape and wow 🙈🙈

Very sad that he has died as I am a huge SBTB fan but he changed so much after the show and not in a good way.

Maid22

VIP Member
I've just watched Jethro's funeral on yt, am not a fan of Jim Davidson, but what he said about him was spot on, especially the DVDs, I always got one for my oh for Xmas!