Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really upset me he was so funny his jokes landed every time. I love people who are so sarcastic without malice. These shows will be very boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really gutted to hear about Jill Murphy. Her books were instrumental to keeping my interest in reading maintained when I was in the infant years at school.

Reactions: 2
Oh no!! My niece has just discovered the worst witch on Netflix and is obsessed so my mum bought her the books! R.I.P. Jill Murphy

Reactions: 1
I loved the large family when my twins were todlers. Five minutes peace definitely resonated with me. I think she did her own illustrations as well.

Reactions: 1
Very shocked to hear about Sean Lock. He must have kept his diagnosis quiet, don’t remember hearing anything about it previously.
There was a time on Cats does… when after an absence his voice had changed noticeably (a few years ago now). Presumably it must have been some treatment for his cancer (but it was never really acknowledged at the time why). Gutting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There was a time on Cats does… when after an absence his voice had changed noticeably (a few years ago now). Presumably it must have been some treatment for his cancer (but it was never really acknowledged at the time why). Gutting.
yes I noticed that one , his voice was quite hoarse iirc and his face was noticeably thinner ,

I was saying to my husband not that long ago that I couldn’t believe the Stones were all still alive 😔

Rest in peace Charlie, you had a long and fascinating life ♥
Brian Jones, founding member of the Stones, died back in the Sixties but I know what you meant.

RIP Charlie ❤

Keith still out living all these rockers.
I remember reading something robin williams said about if the world ended due to nuclear war all that would remain is three cockroaches and Keith Richards
Must be all the chemical preservatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.