Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor sweet Sarah. GA were such a huge part of my teenage years and young adulthood.

Reactions: 9
This is truly gutting. Stunningly beautiful, she led an amazing life and was a great entertainer. Taken way wayyyy too early. Rest in eternal peace Sarah.

Reactions: 2
As someone who suffers with anxiety I imagine it to be quite nerve wracking taking a baby out and about for the first time (I’d personally find it a bit scary!) so maybe Alfie has pushed her to get out and about so he can post about it. Hopefully he isn’t being too pushy and respecting the fact that it’s all still very new to her/them 😬
Think this is the wrong thread lovely?

Reactions: 1
Really sad about Sarah Harding. She's only two years older than me, it's just so unfair of life when people so young can just die.

I hope she passed as peacefully as possible.

Reactions: 4
Just me that finds it weird none of the other GA members have spoken out about Sarah yet?

Perhaps they’re just taking time to digest the news and grieve first before saying anything, though.

Just me that finds it weird none of the other GA members have spoken out about Sarah yet?

Perhaps they’re just taking time to digest the news and grieve first before saying anything, though.
Nadine did on Instagram a while ago x

Tbh I hate the public grief bandwagon from random celebs when someone famous dies.
However, her band members were part of her life for many years so perhaps, as you said, they need time to digest the news. They have most likely contacted her family privately. Grief is very personal, there is no right or wrong way to behave.

Reactions: 8

Nadine already has. They are probably in shock, I know I am, and I’m just a fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I find it weird that unless they publicly announce their grief on social media it means they don't care. People should be allowed to not saying anything at all if they don't want to, it's ok to grieve privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did know Sarah had terminal cancer and probably didn't have long, so I wouldn't say it's a shock. However, if you've watched someone deteriorate before your eyes, you'll know what a terrible thing it is. Rest in Peace Sarah. 🕯

Reactions: 3
Actor Tony Selby, who appeared in Get some in and My Family, amongst other things, has died aged 83.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just seen Michael K williams (omar- the wire) has passed away. So sad.

i only watched one season of the wire but he blew me away on that and then loved him in most things he appeared on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just came here to say this about Michael K Williams! What is going on, so sad! I loved him in the wire & 12 years a slave

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.