Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is not much of a consolation, but Dieter played an iconic and much loved character, in the golden era of Home & Away. He will never be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's nice to see the comments on various platforms from people around my age who remember him fondly. I hope it offers even the tiniest comfort to his loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's nice to see the comments on various platforms from people around my age who remember him fondly. I hope it offers even the tiniest comfort to his loved ones.
Poor man, I’m so sad for anyone who is gripped by mental torture and can’t see a way out .

Lots of love to his family ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So sad to hear about Dieter. He was my teenage crush back when there was sunshine in the world. Such a beautiful man 😔 RIP and big hugs to your friends and family 💔😘

Reactions: 2
Eve Aston - another victim of the Manchester Arena bombings. The PTSD finally got her. RIP x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Eve Aston - another victim of the Manchester Arena bombings. The PTSD finally got her. RIP x
That’s so awful.

We know death is inevitable but for someone’s life to be cut short so soon because of their awful trauma is beyond heartbreaking.

Rest in peace Eve and virtual condolences to her family.

• Heart
I couldnt believe it when I heard, I still listen to slipknot and followed joey for his new band updates. I wonder will we have ever find out what happened to him? Dying peacefully in your sleep at the age of 46 is very unusual
He had health issues. My guess is he probably drank himself to death

Reactions: 1
So sad about Una. She was iconic. Going to miss seeing her on the screen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.