Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac has sadly died aged 79 after a short illness. 😢

F009D27A-4E9A-4521-B544-E4D9F3EF46F3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So sad, loved Fleetwood Mac. She was such a fabulous part of that band.

Songbird was and still is an absolute classic. R.I.P.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never thought she'd be first to go.
The chain has broken.
I'm gutted.
Love, love loved her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen this, he was a great villain in OITNB! Very sad
😭😭😭
I loved him for how much I hated him. Which I think is a good thing 😂😂 same with Imelda Staunton in Harry Potter and whatsherface in Line of Duty, i think it’s Carmichael? I see the actors in order things and I still hate them because of it. Petty witch that I am!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely distraught to hear about Kirstie Alley dying. I did not often agree with her politically but I have grown up watching her in so much and have always been a big fan of her work. This one hits me right in the heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so sad about Kirstie, I absolutely loved her on Cheers and the the various films she did. She came across so lovely, witty and kind on CBB a few years ago too. A sad loss, RIP beautiful lady 😢 x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.