Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coroner says he has soon no evidence that Archie Battersbee was taking part in Tik Tok challenge when he died.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen Keith Levene the original guitarist with John Lydia’s PIL has died at only 65. I was just a 2yo when their album Metal Box was released, but my Dad loved it and used to play PIL and Punk records all the time when I was growing up, whilst little me used to bop around the room to these strange tunes, my Dad finding it very funny. I was an odd little girl, I loved his records, I still do 😁 Think of my own Dad when I hear about people from his fav bands dying, will play Public Image loud for them both tonight. 🖤

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe a bit niche but former Scottish Rugby hero Doddie Weir has sadly succumbed to MND which he'd been suffering with for past 6 years ...saw him play several times and was at the Scotland v Wales game of inaugural Doddie Weir cup in Cardiff several years ago
Doddie Weir: Former Scotland lock dies at 52 after suffering from motor neurone disease https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/63768331
MND is a truly awful disease which has taken so many sportsmen

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe a bit niche but former Scottish Rugby hero Doddie Weir has sadly succumbed to MND which he'd been suffering with for past 6 years ...saw him play several times and was at the Scotland v Wales game of inaugural Doddie Weir cup in Cardiff several years ago
Doddie Weir: Former Scotland lock dies at 52 after suffering from motor neurone disease https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/63768331
I have cried so much about this today. Having been at MF a couple of weeks ago, and knowing that he almost had to pull out of coming that day, I knew this day was coming. But it still hurts so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He was always my hero, and a gorgeous big hunk of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They’ve confirmed it now. He had a fight with his wife apparently 😔
According to TMZ in August, she was gonna divorce him after finding out he had cheated and other stuff. I can only assume he had hoped the trip would try and fix something and when he realized it hadn't, he did what he did.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
According to TMZ in August, she was gonna divorce him after finding out he had cheated and other stuff. I can only assume he had hoped the trip would try and fix something and when he realized it hadn't, he did what he did.
The story I saw (U.K.) was that they had decided to reconcile, and have counselling etc, but they got into a massive drunken fight (had to be separated by hotel staff) and she said that she was done, so he took his own life. Either way, he clearly felt whatever was done couldn’t be fixed 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.