Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terry Hall, one of the greatest frontmen I have ever had the privilege to see live, played keepy uppy with his water bottle for an entire song! So sad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Terry Hall, one of the greatest frontmen I have ever had the privilege to see live, played keepy uppy with his water bottle for an entire song! So sad 😢
I just saw him a few months ago, in an amazing concert. What a kind and humble man. He said he was recovering from a very nasty covid, at the time.
Gutted... I am beyond sad for this tremendous loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gutted about Shirely Watts passing and it being followed by Terry Hall and Martin Duffy is just too much 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maxi Jazz, lead singer of Faithless, has died aged 65

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another tough loss after Terry Hall, so sad, and still so young. You made me dance lots Maxi 💔

0BDB68B8-AE96-43B0-9FB4-000FC3B77460.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.