Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's so sad, I always had a weird crush on him, cracker has to be one of my favourite series :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
An icon of gaming also :(

PS1 Hagrid
f04a60b2-ps1-hagrid-memes.jpg

Goldeneye N64
Valentin.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to lock Paddington the bear up, he has been on a mad spree since he 'took' the Queen... 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep, I've never watched Harry Potter, but Cracker and tutti frutti and other shows, he really was good.
I’ve never seen tutti frutti, but everyone who has seems to love it. I had a bit of crush on him too Maid. He’s going to be so missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was only watching Robbie in something early hours this morning when I couldn't sleep.

I didn't realise he was in so much pain with osteoarthritis, poor man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So sad to hear about Robbie.
Cracker was a brilliant bit of telly for the time. The episodes with Robert Carlyle were a stand out. Get it watched if you haven't seen them.
R.I.P. big man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.