Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
It might be wrong of me to think it, but the fact that so little has been said about the cause of death does make me wonder if it was suicide. It seems unlikely though but stranger things have happened.
If it was suicide wouldn’t there be an inquest? I’ve read of inquests into various forms of suicide so I’m guessing there would be one?

Reactions: 1

kingseven

VIP Member
I remember Peter Martin’s Emmerdale exit many years back and sobbing despite the fact that there were many comedic elements such as him dying in a Star Trek costume.

I haven’t watched Emmerdale for a while but from memory they always excelled at the tearjerker deaths.

It must be very hard for actors in soaps and similar when the Actor has died and they film the characters funeral at some point. I think very little acting is required in these scenes as their grief is very real

BigMavis

VIP Member
My mother's death was all over West Cork 2 days before her passing. I took solace in the fact she would have either been outraged or more likely saw the funny side. It confused me anyway!
Where you waiting on her? I've seen that happen, when this happened with JLL I immediately thought of ourselves.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I do not wish to derail the thread but I have a question. Someone I know is constantly threatening but so far has not done it. Is this really what someone with suicidal thoughts does, from what I’ve read no it’s not. So, those who know people or have been close, were they/you constantly threatening?
I’ve always heard that people who constantly threaten it won’t do it, but obviously every person is different. I didn’t tell anyone, until breaking point but that was only cos my mum was in the car with me when it crashed so I kinda had to 😅

BigMavis

VIP Member
He was so funny. Watch me daddy, watch me daddy or his reaction to hearing WAP for the first time. Man was shocked. He was in the help too.
So much talent.