ResortTV1 YouTube Disney Live Streamers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as Disney content creators go the husband on LBTV is nice to look at though. I'm just saying šŸ˜‰
But the Guiliana Rancic wife can be a bit much
Check out Andrew at All Things Parks. Nice looking guy. I watch the videos just for his sister Erica. She's really pretty.

Reactions: 1
LOL!!! Spot on with the Guiliana Rancic! :ROFLMAO:
Uncanny...

She used to be a cheerleader. She and Jenn (not J2D) seem to be best buds, vlogging at Disney Springs. Not seen one in a while.

And a few years ago, another blonde from up north was a sponsor and occasionally joined them in the park on the stream. Her company sold doors, latches, I believe. Not seen them in years...

i have no idea if that $170k is a lot in youtube/live stream world, but itā€™s a decent amount to me and youā€™d think they could put more effort into their other videos. i tried watching a couple dining reviews the other night and they were barely watchable. not very informative, everything was either ā€˜awesomeā€™ or ā€˜amazingā€™. they managed to make wine bar george, which i love, look so boring.

They definitely rake in the super chats but keep in mind they also take PayPal donations and have sponsors as well.

The issue I have besides them annoying other guests is that they are actively soliciting money on Disney property. That seems like a no-no to me but I don't make the rules.

Reactions: 4
They definitely rake in the super chats but keep in mind they also take PayPal donations and have sponsors as well.

The issue I have besides them annoying other guests is that they are actively soliciting money on Disney property. That seems like a no-no to me but I don't make the rules.
It's HUGE and I don't understand why Disney is putting up with Josh actively marketing third party products on property in the theme parks. I'm positive if it were Universal sending a live streamer over to promote their theme parks and HHN they'd put a stop to it right there, but doors, windows, VPNs, trophys and Tees... all okay?

There's an excellent chance that the legal department which protects the brand from such infringements is not aware of what they're doing at all and the parks think it's all on them to try and make the rules.

Reactions: 2
This is interesting. On their Epcot live stream in the about the video text there is an automatically generated section showing what copyrighted songs that were played during the stream. The copyright owners get a cut of the ad revenue at that point. I wonder how much that impacts their stream replay income?

Taken from:

Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (From "The Carousel of Progress")
Artist
Jean Shepard
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Walt Disney Records); Walt Disney Music Company (Publishing), UMPI, CMRRA, AMRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 6 Music Rights Societies
Song
Fire Dancer
Artist
Dave James, Keith Beauvais
Album
ANW1893 - Quirky & Cheeky Latin
Licensed to YouTube by
Audio Network (on behalf of Audio Network Plc); IMPEL, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutorPerf, Audio Network (music publishing), UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, and 9 Music Rights Societies
Song
The Three Caballeros (From "Grand Fiesta Tour")
Artist
Ray Gilbert, Gonzalez Esperon
Licensed to YouTube by
UMG (on behalf of Walt Disney Records); Wixen Music Publishing, Inc., Peermusic, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 9 Music Rights Societies
Song
This Beautiful Land
Artist
Lincoln Grounds
Album
ANW - 2900 Taste Of Africa
Licensed to YouTube by
Audio Network (on behalf of Audio Network Limited), and 4 Music Rights Societies

My favorite line "you don't have to give us anything" while keeping superchats open every time

Reactions: 4
My favorite line "you don't have to give us anything" while keeping superchats open every time
Josh constantly talks as though he's jumped through some huge hoops to bring the live streams to the web and as though we're all in his debt. Saying we don't "have to send money" IS FISHING for money. Having vlogger friends superchat $10 is just priming the pump to make others feel they have to donate to keep up, there's a group mentality to it and it sickens me when I see vloggers doing this.

BTW - His 'private' streaming app was made by someone else using open source code, just tweaked. All Josh has done is test it and use it. You'd think he invented the phone the way he talks. I hope to high heaven that developer has the rights to his own code and markets it to all the live streamers out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What app does he useā€¦.
It's "proprietary", "made just for ResortTV1 (Open source code, meaning anyone can download the code, improve it and if they want, resubmit the improvements back to the source. Sounds to me like the coder did a hack job though and did not want it to go through peer testing.)

From how he talks is sounds just like all the other apps out there, but this one allows him to change the quality of the image to save on bandwidth. (The app simply changes the camera settings, no biggie to a coder.) My favorite feature of his special app: it crashes the stream if they try to selfie :poop:

He's constantly talking about it and boasting about how he has the best quality (Um, no... there are people out there with far better equipment filming all this that don't advertise or talk).

Last edited:
It's "proprietary", "made just for ResortTV1" :LOL:

It's just like all the other apps out there, but this one allows him to change the quality of the image to save on bandwidth. (The app simply changes the camera settings, no biggie to a coder.)

He's constantly talking about it and boasting about how he has the best quality (Um, no... there are people out there with far better equipment filming all this that don't advertise or talk). My favorite feature of his special app: it crashes the stream if they try to selfie :poop:
Thatā€™s another thing that kills me about this team of genetics falsehoodsā€¦ why if you send a super chat over 50 dollars would you show us your bleeping hideous facesā€¦

Thatā€™s another thing that kills me about this team of genetics falsehoodsā€¦ why if you send a super chat over 50 dollars would you show us your bleeping hideous facesā€¦
It's the live streamer's version of a lap dance. That behavior, along with the fake thanks always grossed me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

My favorite is when they tell people ā€œhearts in the chat for so and so for the generous super chatā€. Why should everyone in the chat care or really want to do that? I think itā€™s just another ploy to get more people to give money without asking. We will make everyone make a big deal out of you if you give us the monies.

Just so stupid.

Reactions: 3
My favorite is when they tell people ā€œhearts in the chat for so and so for the generous super chatā€. Why should everyone in the chat care or really want to do that? I think itā€™s just another ploy to get more people to give money without asking. We will make everyone make a big deal out of you if you give us the monies.

Just so stupid.
Absolutely. Hearts in the chat for donations is for non-profits, rescues or people doing something for others in need.
They've twisted the goodwill behind the whole thing.

It's the live streamer's version of a lap dance. That behavior, along with the fake thanks always grossed me out.
Ok thank you. Cause they hurt to look at. I'm no super model but that women's forehead and lack of chin is horrific. I need the mask to STAY THE duck ON! And her juvenile giggle! Woman you are a grown up! Put some bass in your voice. It sounds so fake. I blame the Kartrashians.

LOL I've never noticed. I'm always checking out Erica.
I checked out Andrew and he's not bad looking at all. šŸ‘ Cross eyed or not šŸ‘€

Absolutely. Hearts in the chat for donations is for non-profits, rescues or people doing something for others in need.
They've twisted the goodwill behind the whole thing.
Awwwww hearts in the chat for Chomps and his $50 superchat. Jenna come on let's selfie. šŸµšŸ¦
Ty so much Chomps so sweet so sweet. CRAZY BANANAS!!

šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
I checked out Andrew and he's not bad looking at all. šŸ‘ Cross eyed or not šŸ‘€

Awwwww hearts in the chat for Chomps and his $50 superchat. Jenna come on let's selfie. šŸµšŸ¦
Ty so much Chomps so sweet so sweet. CRAZY BANANAS!!

šŸ¤¢
OMG Chomps and Sunshine. I think they are more annoying that RTv1 themselves. They are so hungry to be friends with them. They waste so much money and half of the time Josh and Jenna are only talking to them because they are constantly trying to make sure they are known.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.