Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was sickened to see josh take 300 dollars from an old guy. Fucking disgusting. He should’ve told the man to donate to GKTW josh is a greedy cunt !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also notice how the guy's button says he's celebrating beating cancer; that makes it even more fucked up that Josh accepted that money. This feels like elder abuse.

Bruh.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I thought soliciting money on Disney property was not allowed? Timestamp please.
@47:40 ish you can hear the elderly gentleman calling to Josh.

He talks for a bit then reaches into his pocket that he's been fiddling with since the start and says "I have something for you. It's green. This is $300." to him as he flips it up to the camera so we see it

1651943429732.png

Enjoy while you can. I'm sure Josh will be removing that part asap as it clearly broke Disney's rules, and did so right in front of the castle of all places.

Another thing this highlights is the vicimization of the elderly here. That wad of cash is not a well thought out 3, $100 bills or even 6 $50s. To me it looks like a little bit of everything this gentleman had lying about. It's scary when it's our own family being victimized, but we can reach out and try to educate and protect them. When we see it happen on screen we are helpless and can do nothing. I just hope this gentleman was well off and his funds won't go amiss.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's the livestreams that are bringing people to Disney?
WTF?
If that's true, how in the world did Disney World thrive and survive for 45 years without them?
Must have been a miracle. Thank goodness the livestreamers are here to the rescue.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People are idiots.

Reactions: 10

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
From Earlier in the month:

I didn't catch the name but this large dude was walking all around Animal Kingdom with a very bright, flashing backpack advertising his livestream. It flashed between the below, his stream name and "Live every ____", each screen was animated, flickered and flashed in neon colors before changing to the next screen.

He seemed to be on the alert against getting a picture of his bag taken. I only got this as I pretended to take pics of the pins (actually, I needed pics to send to my son as he was on the hunt for a certain one).

Even if Disney doesn't stop the livestreams they MUST stop this crap. Some people have zero class.

1635213566398.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

bramx

These people are DISGUSTING

Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more disgusting, Josh takes a wad of cash from a senior citizen who has just fought cancer!

What must his parents think of him taking advantage of that poor bloke?!

I can’t believe Disney is really inviting these dregs as media, now, as well.

I hope you enjoy that $300, Josh. Make sure to think of the poor old man’s generosity you exploited when you spend it.
Oh their media team is going to hear about this

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I think YouTubers who stream for HOURS while just sitting down, eating, BS small talk and collecting money while doing so, is the equivalent of panhandling on the side of the freeway or any corner

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Disney needs to be alerted to his appalling actions and should reconsider his position as media.

I bet Josh is having a meltdown seeing everyone on here exposing what he did! 😂 Just when he was starting to be allowed to media events, he puts his position in jeopardy because of his own greed!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I was watching Cory Meets World tonight and he made a point to say that he still has his super chats turned off and wants any of that money to go to GKTW. He’s had his super chats turned off all month. RTV1 should take the hint and do the same and all their sponsorship money for the month could go to a charity too. I’d have a lot more respect for them but Josh would never do that.
Josh would never be doing these live streams if it weren't for the income he gets off them. Never.

Cory is the standard the others should be living up to.

Reactions: 9

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I am SO sick of Epcot and MK streams. Don't get me wrong - I love those parks, but it seems now the formula for Epcot is simply - ride Gran Fiesta Tour and then park it at the "concert" and film that and then Harmonious.

I know it is mostly a Disney channel - but could we maybe get a Universal Stream every now and again - and even SeaWorld. I know the gripes about Universal are no filming on rides - but there has been a Mardi Gras parade every single day almost for 2 months - go on Friday and film that. Take the boat to the hotels. Portofino is amazing. Walk around the resorts. Walk the pathways.

I will watch a Jenna/Mom/Dad stream - I can't take Josh alone anymore.

And more Disneyland. I actually enjoy listening to Britt (and Crystal if she is with him!).

Hey, Josh. You read on here.

What's your reasoning on this one?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how the guy said the whole reason why he gave the $300 was because he couldn't afford to give donations due to his cancer treatment costing so much for awhile, but now he recently got a raise. 😱 (I hate how Jenna responded to that by saying, "All better now!" as if he will never have any more medical expenses. ☹)

It amuses me how Josh said, "Are you sure?" as a fail safe in case anyone directly accused him of just taking that money and running. Tone of voice says everything.

• Sad
  • Wow

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
It is so scummy how Disney keeps letting vloggers get away with shit just because they are walking advertisements for Disney. (Re: The Assailing Ship Columbia incident with Best Life and Beyond)
I know! I can’t even believe how an enormous international corporation like Disney needs advertising like this by these type of people!

I’ve been going to Disney all my life and everyone grows up knowing about/wanting to go to Disney.

All of the vloggers put me off of Disney. I’ve loved it all my life, but I can’t bear spending thousands to get there only to run in to the vlogger lowlifes.

YesNow

Chatty Member
I would not classify the $300 as elderly "abuse" unless Josh actually asked for the money, but it was absolutely appalling nonetheless. It truly showed the true nature of Josh, which is selfish, greedy and lacking any class. Pocketing that man's money was truly disgusting. I would NEVER accept that wad of cash, especially on Disney property in front of the castle. Say what you want about the Trackers, but they turn off their superchats on live streams and don't even have a Patreon...and they would make a killing on it. Yes, they are a much bigger channel than RTV1 and they get amazing views on their content so their payout is bigger, but Josh will never, ever turn off that super chat function.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I sometimes wonder if the whole "Oh gee, I need to ask Dale if I can buy this" schtick is another ploy enacted by these grifters to get more SuperChat $$$. "Oh Jenna, you deserve that Welcome Mat, here is $25 towards the purchase".
I think that is part of it. I watched a stream on Tuesday, I think, where Jenna really wanted this painting of Stitch and the artist would sign it. She said she needed to ask Dale. Well some generous Hopper super chatted the money for Jenna to buy it, so she went right back to the booth and got the painting.

Everything is deliberate with vloggers and live streamers.

• Angry
  • Wow

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Just when I thought they couldn’t get any more disgusting, Josh takes a wad of cash from a senior citizen who has just fought cancer!

What must his parents think of him taking advantage of that poor bloke?!

I can’t believe Disney is really inviting these dregs as media, now, as well.

I hope you enjoy that $300, Josh. Make sure to think of the poor old man’s generosity you exploited when you spend it.