ResortTV1 YouTube Disney Live Streamers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh being a high school music teacher or band director I would expect him to be a bit of a douchebag.

Do they put the sponsored tag on their live streams? They read commercials from sponsors right? Maybe there is a loophole for live video.

Josh being a high school music teacher or band director I would expect him to be a bit of a douchebag.

Do they put the sponsored tag on their live streams? They read commercials from sponsors right? Maybe there is a loophole for live video.
Yeah youtube has to get better than that... I have a plan when we are there in December... I am going for a solo night before the inlaws appear with the wife and I got some plans lol

Elaborate on the tastes worst than TTT???
I mean what they eat is just as bad if not worse than Dim. All I ever see RTV1 eating is a burger from Cosmic Rays or Chicken tenders. They definitely never venture out of their comfort zone much.

Reactions: 1
This thread will get interesting... wonder how long before Josh makes his way into this one?
- Their forum flopped hard, they barely post in there, only to encourage people to watch the replays of their streams
- I always wonder if they give back to their awesome "moppers" (mods) for all their hard work keeping the chat "family-friendly"
- & agreed @ someone who said earlier how Josh always talks about the quality of the stream - I also feel like he dominates the live streams & refuses to take let Jenna or his parents hold the stream unless its urgent

Reactions: 3
View attachment 710505
what in the hell… a “realtor” with a gmail account that could pass as a Bill Murray impersonator… hard bleeping pass
He's a snazzy dresser. He was on stream tonight in full haunted mansion drag. Haunted mansion button down and matching umbrella. I didn't watch long enough to find out if the pants were hm as well

• Haha
So Disney's new theme for the 50th is based on the idea of the Magic of the park calling to us.

I wonder if Josh actually appreciates music or just the technical aspects of it, you can do both but he doesn't seem to shut up long enough to really understand what it is to be in love with sound, and not the sound of one's own voice. When it comes to Disney magic, Josh is a kill joy (and with far more than just music.)

He's a snazzy dresser. He was on stream tonight in full haunted mansion drag. Haunted mansion button down and matching umbrella. I didn't watch long enough to find out if the pants were hm as well
Oh that guy is a character. Not sure I'd use him to sell or buy my house as it takes an agent who knows what they're doing to keep it all coordinated, but he's fun.

It's a faked forced insincere laugh to me and when bro and sis do it simultaneously with dad's woo-hoo's it's like 😬
The machine gun laugh they both do, I hate it too, almost as much as Jenna's invented songs and sayings like "intentional lag". Idiot.

I still give "dad" a pass as he's just so awkward with tech, he crashed the gimbal when Josh ran to the bathroom and specifically told him not to touch anything. LOL.

Anyone else notice that both Jenna and Josh horribly abuse the relationship with their parents? They once made Dad stand in a long line waiting for the Candlelight processional and hold the spot while they walked about for hours, going on rides, drinking, eating, never considering their dad might need a break. Then they show up and never even thanked him. The self-entitlement is real.

Recently they said something happened to him at the Boo Bash and he wanted to get away from the crowd. WHY THE HELL is he DRAGGING his frail dad around everywhere? It's really clear there's something wrong with him and needs to be left at peace.

4. Donna one of the cohorts has a continuous glucose monitor and talks about being a diabetic… and yet eats tit she isn’t supposed to…
#6 I showed my brother a video of them and he pointed out you can land a plane on their foreheads…
7. Pointing out constantly the quality of the stream…
#8 the hashtag banter just shut up and show the parks
They do have long heads and those ears make Jenna's look extra looonnnggg. Donna does cooking streams and I find it interesting that most of the food she's cooking I think wouldn't be ideal for someone that was diabetic but I could be wrong. I give RTV1 credit for the quality of their streams though. It usually looks good with minimal lag or issues and they are always on time with scheduled streams but the constant talk about quality and the bitrate and technical stuff does get annoying.

The machine gun laugh, they both do, I hate it.

I still give "dad" a pass as he's just so awkward with tech, he crashed the gimbal when Josh ran to the bathroom and specifically told him not to touch anything. LOL.

Anyone else notice that both Jenna and Josh horribly abuse the relationship with their parents? They once made Dad stand in a long line waiting for the Candlelight processional and hold the spot while they walked about for hours, going on rides, drinking, eating, never considering their dad might need a break.

Recently they said something happened to him at the Boo Bash and he wanted to get away from the crowd. WHY THE HELL is he DRAGGING his frail dad around everywhere? It's really clear there's something wrong with him and needs to be left at peace.
I heard the dad fell last month in the park on a kid that was running around ( this was on a day when they weren't livesteaming ) I wonder if the parents actually enjoy being in the park that much or just do it to help the kids out. Josh and Jen love to send them to wait for Starbucks or hold a firework spot for them. Maybe it's like a family business and they give them a little cut of superchats each month or something 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I heard the dad fell last month in the park on a kid that was running around ( this was on a day when they weren't livesteaming ) I wonder if the parents actually enjoy being in the park that much or just do it to help the kids out. Josh and Jen love to send them to wait for Starbucks or hold a firework spot for them. Maybe it's like a family business and they give them a little cut of superchats each month or something 🤷🏽‍♂️
I doubt Josh gives them cash. I doubt they'd take it too.
Seems more like they do it to spend time with their kids and Josh is buying the passes for them so now they feel obligated.
Not sure they've ever told Jenna "no" in her life.

I rarely watch them, but every once in a while, put them on when I need noise in the background. I caught part of Josh at AK last weekend & then the Boo Bash livestream. Listening to them laugh is irritating. I was the one who commented on the TTT thread about Josh stating they're on the media list, but never get invited to anything because Disney doesn't know what to do with live streamers. I believe that was in the AK stream. He also made a point during the Boo Bash stream to let everyone know they had to pay themselves for the event, so all the reviews were their true feelings.

Can we also discuss their "besties" LBVTV? Is it okay to accept super chats when you're using your channel to market your crappy t-shirt business?
As far as Disney content creators go the husband on LBTV is nice to look at though. I'm just saying 😉
But the Guiliana Rancic wife can be a bit much

Last edited:
I doubt Josh gives them cash. I doubt they'd take it too.
Seems more like they do it to spend time with their kids and Josh is buying the passes for them so now they feel obligated.
Not sure they've ever told Jenna "no" in her life.
this. mom and dad are constantly offering to pay for snacks and such. and jenna is a spoiled brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.