ResortTV1 YouTube Disney Live Streamers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting new thread at request of @Mr. Blue Sky

I don't watch them much now but I am fascinated by their ability to rake in a lot of super chat income. On the other hand the constant reading of them and thanks they give out does seem to take away from the ambiance of live streaming from the theme parks primarily Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando.

Reactions: 2
Oh I can list a million things that annoy the hell out of me and this merry band of genetic fuckwits… wife loves them… I met them and they are not as nice as they seem…

• Wow
I assume we can talk about the other livestreamers here as well since they're all one big happy family, passing that same $10 around in superchats for the self promotion and to get those donations rolling.

I like Josh's parents, particularly his dad who reminds me of my own. I'm okay with Jenna now, as long as she's not inventing new tunes and sayings, that trait belongs to 10 year olds.

Someone said on BooBash they claimed to be on the media list? Yet they're never invited to anything, so i bet that's a lie. Jenna stood in the long line with the regular guests to get into World of Disney today. Not the early event that Dev/Jackie and others got.

Reactions: 1
Thanks @VloggerCritic !!

Been watching ResortTV1 for a few years. No superchats, though.

I will give Josh credit for having an eye for technology. They have some of the clearest live streaming videos I've seen. And they can switch seamlessly between parks on the same stream without interruption.

They've certainly seen an increase of viewers...and interruptions during their park visits.

Next stream is Friday, like normal. See you back on here then...

Oh I can list a million things that annoy the hell out of me and this merry band of genetic fuckwits… wife loves them… I met them and they are not as nice as they seem…
...do tell.

Thanks @VloggerCritic !!

Been watching ResortTV1 for a few years. No superchats, though.

I will give Josh credit for having an eye for technology. They have some of the clearest live streaming videos I've seen. And they can switch seamlessly between parks on the same stream without interruption.

They've certainly seen an increase of viewers...and interruptions during their park visits.

Next stream is Friday, like normal. See you back on here then...

...do tell.
1. I get that they are Midwestern but when they give Dad the stream… the constant woo hoos is annoying… we tuned in at wife’s request and no joke within 30 seconds i tapped out…
2. The super chats… they took heat in their community about constantly reading super chats… then about 3 weeks later went back to it…
3. Jenna is nice we caught them prestream but Josh is a giant douchezilla…Met him the day rotr opened up… along with PCDev and brayden from mickeyviews…
4. Donna one of the cohorts has a continuous glucose monitor and talks about being a diabetic… and yet eats tit she isn’t supposed to…
5. The sponsors… who in the Sam chucklephuck would sponsor a stream with a worldwide audience for a regional Connecticut cleaning company…
#6 I showed my brother a video of them and he pointed out you can land a plane on their foreheads…
7. Pointing out constantly the quality of the stream…
#8 the hashtag banter just shut up and show the parks
I can do more I’ll just get more obnoxious about some of their cohorts though

Reactions: 5
Have you caught one of their sponsors, Victor Neurocki? Charles Nelson-Reilly reborn. Hoot.

I understand about the superchats and #hashtags.

Sorry to hear about Josh.

D9B8AB33-F8D8-42A3-A3C4-CA601D239D32.jpeg

what in the hell… a “realtor” with a gmail account that could pass as a Bill Murray impersonator… hard bleeping pass

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen any of their videos yet. I'm about to queue one up. Pray for me.

I watched them a lot last year when the parks reopened, (should have been there myself but living in the UK and Covid prevented it) I find them ok, but don't enjoy live streaming as much as can't skip boring bits

i rarely watch live but put replay on for background noise during the week. totally respect josh and his quest to be the best with technology and stuff, and mom and dad are cute, but jenna…omg…the constant complaining of her million alleged health issues and the super high pitched fake voice when people come up to them. she makes me stabby

I rarely watch them, but every once in a while, put them on when I need noise in the background. I caught part of Josh at AK last weekend & then the Boo Bash livestream. Listening to them laugh is irritating. I was the one who commented on the TTT thread about Josh stating they're on the media list, but never get invited to anything because Disney doesn't know what to do with live streamers. I believe that was in the AK stream. He also made a point during the Boo Bash stream to let everyone know they had to pay themselves for the event, so all the reviews were their true feelings.

Can we also discuss their "besties" LBVTV? Is it okay to accept super chats when you're using your channel to market your crappy t-shirt business?

I rarely watch them, but every once in a while, put them on when I need noise in the background. I caught part of Josh at AK last weekend & then the Boo Bash livestream. Listening to them laugh is irritating. I was the one who commented on the TTT thread about Josh stating they're on the media list, but never get invited to anything because Disney doesn't know what to do with live streamers. I believe that was in the AK stream. He also made a point during the Boo Bash stream to let everyone know they had to pay themselves for the event, so all the reviews were their true feelings.

Can we also discuss their "besties" LBVTV? Is it okay to accept super chats when you're using your channel to market your crappy t-shirt business?
He has such a creepy bleeping laugh too... Their gene pool has to be that of a shallow mud puddle

Used to put their streams on as background noise while working but after awhile I can't shake this off-putting feeling I get from them. I think it's the combination of it feeling like a "family business" but also not doing anything except for going to Disney Parks and sucking up to viewers giving them money every day. If that was my family I'd be beyond embarrassed.

I guess they made some reviews and announcements here and there, but are those really that different if you're basically using them as an advertisement for your next livestream? It all just gives me sketchy vibes. Make something that isn't just feeding into your sad business model for once. If you love the parks so much, can't you make better content about them? Or your "sponsors", why not make something fun and creative about them?

Used to put their streams on as background noise while working but after awhile I can't shake this off-putting feeling I get from them. I think it's the combination of it feeling like a "family business" but also not doing anything except for going to Disney Parks and sucking up to viewers giving them money every day. If that was my family I'd be beyond embarrassed.

I guess they made some reviews and announcements here and there, but are those really that different if you're basically using them as an advertisement for your next livestream? It all just gives me sketchy vibes. Make something that isn't just feeding into your sad business model for once. If you love the parks so much, can't you make better content about them? Or your "sponsors", why not make something fun and creative about them?
exactly. i know josh gets all pissy because they arent invited to events but i can’t really blame disney because these guys are basically using the parks to make money for themselves. not great advertising, they hardly spend any money in the parks save jenna getting some cup of sugar at starbucks and they hardly ever do dining reviews. they don’t even eat much during festivals. if i was disney i wouldn’t invite them either.

exactly. i know josh gets all pissy because they arent invited to events but i can’t really blame disney because these guys are basically using the parks to make money for themselves. not great advertising, they hardly spend any money in the parks save jenna getting some cup of sugar at starbucks and they hardly ever do dining reviews. they don’t even eat much during festivals. if i was disney i wouldn’t invite them either.
Exactly! I think the thing with media invites with live streamers, is that they have a loophole around the music copyrights for live streams & can monetize it, yet everyday vloggers get a copyright hit for any music. Seems like they get the better end of the deal, no copyright issues, super chats galore, and absolutely no editing.

Exactly! I think the thing with media invites with live streamers, is that they have a loophole around the music copyrights for live streams & can monetize it, yet everyday vloggers get a copyright hit for any music. Seems like they get the better end of the deal, no copyright issues, super chats galore, and absolutely no editing.
Josh actually complains quite frequently about possible copyright claims on the live streams. Especially when they are at Disney Springs or when he did the resort tours from by I Drive and at St. Pete’s Beach. I swear he is always complaining about something or obsessing over something incredibly stupid.

And about the Media Invites, they have taste buds worse than TTT so it doesn’t surprise me they don’t get invited to restaurant openings. All they ever get is burgers or chicken tenders.

• Haha
Josh actually complains quite frequently about possible copyright claims on the live streams. Especially when they are at Disney Springs or when he did the resort tours from by I Drive and at St. Pete’s Beach. I swear he is always complaining about something or obsessing over something incredibly stupid.

And about the Media Invites, they have taste buds worse than TTT so it doesn’t surprise me they don’t get invited to restaurant openings. All they ever get is burgers or chicken tenders.
Elaborate on the tastes worst than TTT???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.