ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who? Ron?
I honestly can't tell you which one it is, I had just started watching him and was turned off immediately. It's clear he had a following.
The incident I saw was in Animal kingdom. The dude sat down next to a family and proceeded to tell dirty jokes to the stream. When asked to stop he got louder until it became a fight of pride between the two men.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly can't tell you which one it is, I had just started watching him and was turned off immediately. It's clear he had a following.
The incident I saw was in Animal kingdom. The dude sat down next to a family and proceeded to tell dirty jokes to the stream. When asked to stop he got louder until it became a fight of pride between the two men.
I bet it was that gross homeless looking guy. Tom does disney aka the loser who is always angry and got into a fight on the Jungle Cruise. Or his equally gross friend (?) rope drop. I know I complain about resorttv1 and ron but they are like saints compared to what little I’ve seen from those two. Thankfully neither of them seem to have much of a following and it’s obvious why…😳 Does the rope drop guy even stream anymore? 🤔

Reactions: 8
This is sad.

I will say, I was in Disney at the end of April and this streaming, vlogging, influencer crap is getting out of hand. We literally saw most of the streamers and yes, they are completely oblivious to what is going on around them. They're too focused on their sub counts, chat, paypal/superchat data to actually watch where they are going. One of the few exceptions is Cory, he keeps it real. That said, Josh/Ron/Living in Diz... it seems that they all believe that the park is theirs, that they own it and they can do what they please when they please and there's no repercussions to their actions. I'm not sure who mentioned it, but someone posted in this thread earlier that Ron literally blocked everyone from the piano player at Casey's. Sorry, he's not "your" piano player dude (and it's creepy as duck that he follows his schedule to where he's playing.. like at the GF)...

Disney is already dealing with families fighting due to the high costs of a trip, the Genie+ cost and long lines to boot. The magic is beyond gone. Adding these 3rd party enterprises (Nelson Media LLC) into the mix with the other stressors of a trip? Yeah, it's a ticking timebomb. Someone's going to eventually (feeling sooner than later here) push onto a family or group and try to bully their way in for "content" and members of the group aren't going to have it and we'll be watching an all-out brawl live on air. Now, given Josh and his dumbass, he'll push and push and when it all goes south, he'll cry like a little witch that he's a victim, but because there ARE so many people filming and such in the parks, there's going to be many more people that will hopefully come to the forefront and let the truth be known what happened... that the streamer crossed the line and here's the proof of it.

Let me also say that selfie sticks are banned, but they're still in the parks, I saw them, several times. Gimbals are becoming the new selfie stick. When is Disney going to realize this and ban them and enforce it? I'm watching Park Pass right now... she has a phone harness on so that they can continue to stream while going on Tron (this is the 1st time in a long time I've seen any streamer actually go on Tron, btw)... I'm fine with the harness, but the gimbal? Look at how Josh and his gimbal got his ass in trouble last night...

I also hope that Disney does something more to combat the problem with streamers/vloggers booking campsites for the purposes of the golf cart ressies. As I said earlier in the thread, we're into the 2 most expensive weeks of the year to stay at WDW, and these assholes are selfishly booking reservations they don't intend on using (that someone else could and would) all for the sake of a bleeping golf cart to drive around and look at Christmas displays... C'mon Disney, you gotta have something you can do.
---
I bet it was that gross homeless looking guy. Tom does disney aka the loser who is always angry and got into a fight on the Jungle Cruise. Or his equally gross friend (?) rope drop. I know I complain about resorttv1 and ron but they are like saints compared to what little I’ve seen from those two. Thankfully neither of them seem to have much of a following and it’s obvious why…😳 Does the rope drop guy even stream anymore? 🤔
I think there are some that use profanity and drinking as a way to make it more "Adult" and not get taken down by Disney. I'd like to know where One Little Spark, Park Hoppers, Florida Theme Park Traveler (Brian? the dude in the wheelchair) got off to? The first 2, they went under Ron's "wing" and now have all but disappeared. Ride with Randa, she renamed her channel and teamed up with someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think there are some that use profanity and drinking as a way to make it more "Adult" and not get taken down by Disney. I'd like to know where One Little Spark, Park Hoppers, Florida Theme Park Traveler (Brian? the dude in the wheelchair) got off to? The first 2, they went under Ron's "wing" and now have all but disappeared. Ride with Randa, she renamed her channel and teamed up with someone else.
I believe Brian in the scooter was harassed. He said something about wanting to spend time with his kids and it wasn’t worth the harassment online. Something happened with One Little Spark too. They mentioned something about not wanting to deal with drama.

Who is doing this? That’s why this streaming stuff has to end, or Disney needs to regulate it. No one in this community should be bullied off a platform. I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh is behind some of this tit. He’s always watching what other people are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry, he's not "your" piano player dude (and it's creepy as duck that he follows his schedule to where he's playing.. like at the GF)...
You're giving me flashbacks to when Josh was creaming himself over the piano player at the Grand Floridian. Simpler times...
---
Hopefully the sentient human thumb slips and falls while virtual panhandling.
He already did awhile back on a concrete slab in Tomorrowland and milked the incident for sympathy superchats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh must live a miserable existence, I imagine he's constantly looking to one up everything and everyone, never happy with how life is. I don't see any signs that he is able to just appreciate what he has, and he has a lot, far, far more than many out there.

His cries of "Woe is me, I'm so poor" fall on deaf ears here. Any bills that make him feel bad about his circumstances he put himself into (large house, expensive to operate SUV, extra phones and phone contracts, the list goes on and on.) By the time he realizes what he has, it will be in the past and gone.

It's Christmas, time to help those who actually need the help (this should be a year-round thing), but Josh is happy to take from the kind hearted people who've misplaced their trust onto him verses looking to donate to rescues and charities that could really use the help.

Josh is the true to life equivalent of the Grinch, but unlike that character there's no hope for him. He's been given many chances to improve and he just never changes. It's a bad look on him that extends out to his entire family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice if he was back to wearing his wedding ring post-telethon?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice if he was back to wearing his wedding ring post-telethon?
I checked out the RTV1 homes blogs and he wasn’t wearing it either. But see, we mention something here and he’s always checking in.

Hi Josh! I hope you have a miserable Christmas, you charlatan, non-redeemable Scoorge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see it's the 3rd day of Griftmas, as Josh pretends to camp in order to secure the Griftmobile Golf Cart.

The GKTW winners were some up and coming channel. This isn't their prize day, but they invited the Wonder Twins to ride in the horse drawn carriage with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
An extra layer of grifting tonight - Scrooge McJosh and his sidekick/sister/wife were invited by some hoppers to join them for a holiday sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness before the golf cart tour. I'm sure the hoppers paid for it.

Reactions: 5
And several people told him that they bought whatever brand of shoes he was wearing last night, after he said they kept his feet dry. So now he's going to reach out to the company to see if they will sponsor him. He's hitting the grift from all angles tonight! Good thing because, as he often says, these Ft Wilderness streams are the most expensive streams they do. He's so cheap!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I see it's the 3rd day of Griftmas, as Josh pretends to camp in order to secure the Griftmobile Golf Cart.

The GKTW winners were some up and coming channel. This isn't their prize day, but they invited the Wonder Twins to ride in the horse drawn carriage with them.
So the winners were an up and coming channel… they shelled out that much money to hang with the lousiest losers???

Guess you gotta be a stan to out stan the cult leader stan.

I’m sure scrooge is making sure he gets their channel name so he can copyright them tomorrow morning and start the process of bullying down their youtube account.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.