ResortTV1 #6 Grifty And Shifty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh claims it's all a misunderstanding and Living in Diz will get their channel back. Josh can't criticize because we've all seen Jenna stay with "friends" on property to get access to early morning hours and scoop up ridiculous amounts of special event merchandise with Josh telling her what to buy over the phone

Reactions: 10
Josh claims it's all a misunderstanding and Living in Diz will get their channel back. Josh can't criticize because we've all seen Jenna stay with "friends" on property to get access to early morning hours and scoop up ridiculous amounts of special event merchandise with Josh telling her what to buy over the phone
Birds of a feather.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Josh must think seeing his real estate "business" flounder, his merch business flounder, he second retro-tech channel be a complete dud?

I wonder if he will ever truly realizes he is the product of two things.

1. Serendipity. All he does is turn a camera on and walk around Disney, a place built by craftsman and imagineers, for which his grand contribution is walking around like a human leach/grifter. He happened to be in the right place at the right time. Not a single thing he does is unique, special, or requiring of talent. Not a single thing.
  2. The lazy, garbage, Youtube algorithm. The one that arbitrarily picks winners and losers, then compounds those channels, shoving them into morons, hill billys, and old people front page recommendations. If you search "Disney walkthrough" no doubt you are going to see this dumb motherfucker on your front page. Thanks to Google tit algorithm it continues to push more and more people to this dipshit.
Here is a good test to realize how special/talented you are. If any random person could instantly do what you are doing with little to no training or experience(IE walk around with a camera in front of your face), you probably aren't that special.

I 100% blame google for being a tit company that has rested on it's laurels with no competition whatsoever for YEARS. Thats across hardware, software, and enterprise. There are countless youtube "stars" that don't deserve the traffic they get, but because they fill a vacuum Youtube just keeps pushing it in search results. Google is getting their tit handed to them by Microsoft right now and I am loving it. 15 years ago Google was an amazing company.

Reactions: 7
him DAS passing people onto rides in exchange for them buying his family dinner
Oh FFS WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS?!? On either side of the deal?!?!

I would love to see what portion of the grifters/griftees are also people who refuse to toss some change at a homeless person because "they'll only spend it on drugs."

Reactions: 8
Oh god, why even bother?

I'm going to try this approach at work: "Here's the 2021 annual report that I started last year and never finished until now."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Josh, after all this time STILL does not understand the appeal of his own channel and that's a problem that will bite him.

Reactions: 4
Josh, after all this time STILL does not understand the appeal of his own channel and that's a problem that will bite him.
Exactly. He got lucky being in the right place at the right time, and was able to slowly gain subscribers by streaming every Friday for years. But he doesn't have even a basic understanding of how to turn his channel into a real business. Mammoth Club is on track to surpass him in subscribers in less than a year.

Supposedly this was actually from last Saturday. It was mislabeled in the description.
He says at the beginning of the video that this is part 2 of a video he started in June, 2022. He literally recorded a 4k vlog stroll through half of World Showcase last June, and decided to finish the other half last week. In case we needed an example of his lack of business sense.

Reactions: 6
So if Living in Diz got ratted out and now they’re potential sunk, does that mean youtube went to Disney and Disney shut them down?

If that’s the case, get yer popcorn folks, the shits about to hit the fan! They played with fire and now theyre getting torched. Those sponsors better get the hell away from them…. Victor….

Side note…. Anyone else catching on that Ron on the blow has 2 apprentices now? Parkhoppers! They basically do what he does now, like to a T. Watching the piano players, the glass blowers, the shortcut through the Confectionary to get to the bypass, and most recently… an all-day rise of the resistance challenge. Hell, Ron even checked in on them when he was in the HM queue…

Reactions: 2
So if Living in Diz got ratted out and now they’re potential sunk, does that mean youtube went to Disney and Disney shut them down?
LiD is restored, took youtube a short forever to recover his videos, and after a rough start to the restore process I'm not convinced they're all there, but his profile shows just shy of 1000 videos.

Cory claims he was hacked.

Side note…. Anyone else catching on that Ron on the blow has 2 apprentices now? Parkhoppers! They basically do what he does now, like to a T. Watching the piano players, the glass blowers, the shortcut through the Confectionary to get to the bypass, and most recently… an all-day rise of the resistance challenge. Hell, Ron even checked in on them when he was in the HM queue…
Yes, Monica and Eric are their names I believe. That channel would be 1000x better if Monica would stream alone. Eric acts too smug to be on stream and he talks down to Monica (there is NO excuse for anyone treating their SO that way, she needs to kick him when he does that), and they do not need Ron - he's nothing more than a slug who's family doesn't want him at home.

Ron turned up at the end of the PPTV stream last night, they jokingly asked if he lived in the park and he said he had gone home but his family told him to leave.

If that’s the case, get yer popcorn folks, the shits about to hit the fan! They played with fire and now theyre getting torched. Those sponsors better get the hell away from them…. Victor….

It was a nice little reprieve from having their streams on, but alas they should have a TUEZ DIZ tomorrow.

Yeah weird alliance there with Ron on the Blow and Parkfloppers with the same old show with the pianist, the glass blower, a parade, concert, fireworks.

It was a nice little reprieve from having their streams on, but alas they should have a TUEZ DIZ tomorrow.

Yeah weird alliance there with Ron on the Blow and Parkfloppers with the same old show with the pianist, the glass blower, a parade, concert, fireworks.
Last time I watched the floppers was a couple of weeks back, Eric was scolding a viewer for asking what they did for work.
I felt so bad for that viewer as it was a very normal question to ask and be curious about, and instead of giving a polite answer he/she was treated as though they were asking for classified secrets.

Got me to wondering ... what do they do that they don't want the world to know about? Going off their streaming hours, they have a ton of time to be in the parks, so neither have full time M-F jobs. I picture Monica as a store clerk at AE and Eric as an Uber driver.

PS - Bucket hats look bad on everyone, but Monica doesn't have the right shape head for it. She needs to ditch it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
That shirt looks like they made it on Vista print with WINDOWS 98 clip art.

Bucket hats kinda went out with Gilligan and never really should have come back LOL, sorry, opinion only.

• Haha
That shirt looks like they made it on Vista print with WINDOWS 98 clip art.

Bucket hats kinda went out with Gilligan and never really should have come back LOL, sorry, opinion only.
Am I wrong for thinking a channel that has taken in well over $250,000 in superchats alone (not including paypal, mail and in person cash and gift cards) should pay for a graphic artist for their shirts?
Josh is as cheap as they come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I wrong for thinking a channel that has taken in well over $250,000 in superchats alone (not including paypal, mail and in person cash and gift cards) should pay for a graphic artist for their shirts?
Josh is as cheap as they come.
You nailed it, he is not going to spend one dime of that on things he doesn't need to. It's old computers, food from the parks, cokes cookies, and gimbals. That's about it. I guarantee they have this cash stock piled for when day comes that they can no longer stream and grift money from people

All these streamers want to give their secret tidbits about the Parks, but nothing about parking at the resorts to go to the Parks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.