ResortTV1 #6 Grifty And Shifty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ResortTV1 #7: Who needs a wife and kid when you have the Peoplemover!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That design sure is meh. Of course they couldn't bother to order one up for mom and dad.
So they’re taking LBVTV’s shirt game from Maria and some Imagineer’s/Disney Songwriter’s idea and building upon their profit machine. Got it.
---
Josh thinks the whole Starcruiser thing was something Disney Imagineering tried to see what might work. Ok. But Josh and Jenna were glad they could experience it from media comp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
:coffee: Josh at the Poly with Jenna and their parents (no surprise there). He is pissed, moaning and groaning over the cell connections.

Must have missed his daily smoke herbal remedy as he had to pass the gimbal to Jenna before he had another panic attack. 🤣

• Haha
puff puff pass the gimbal
---
Oh gawd Jenna no don’t copy ron of the blow with the pointing stuff. Please don’t
IMG_2078.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh asks that the viewers pray for Cory of Living in DIZ - Youtube took down his channel. 🤣

Josh says he knows how that feels.
Wait. What? When did Youtube take down RTV1?

---

aaaannnddd... Dad went to buy Dolewhips for his middle aged kids while they plopped their asses in chairs by the pool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Josh asks that the viewers pray for Cory of Living in DIZ - Youtube took down his channel. 🤣

Josh says he knows how that feels.
Wait. What? When did Youtube take down RTV1?

---

aaaannnddd... Dad went to buy Dolewhips for his kids while they plopped their asses in chairs by the pool.
Ooooooops the Karma striking back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Living in DIZ getting suspended…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is Josh on something? He’s like talking a mile a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this guy really has no shame pointing his camera for prolonged periods on the resort pools. putting aside the adults who may not want to be online in a bathing suit, what about all the little kids. there are so many sickos in this world and josh doesn’t care a bit. i feel like saying something to him but it’ll only get deleted. 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG that shirt is hideous! What’s with the low quality clip art of sunglasses and an old lady sun hat 😂

Living in DIZ getting suspended…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What wonderful news! Next they should get their passes suspended for being a jerk to cast members and abusing the das system!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh what happened to their channel? I only watched their Aulani stream, but not in its entirety. Plus he’s been on cooking with Donna a few times. They are friends I assume, so can’t be that bad?

Reactions: 3
Oh what happened to their channel? I only watched their Aulani stream, but not in its entirety. Plus he’s been on cooking with Donna a few times. They are friends I assume, so can’t be that bad?
He's not giving much detail, but Living in DIZ is saying his Gmail account was hacked. He had some back and forth with both Google and YouTube on Twitter, whining about how he can't log in and his channel disappeared. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was suspended - his grift game and abuse of the DAS pass system and Disney policies was becoming more and more blatant. He's been "booking" times for his viewers to hang out with him on stream, which seems to consist of him DAS passing people onto rides in exchange for them buying his family dinner. He's also been staying with viewers at their Disney hotels (?!?) supposedly so he can stream evening extra magic hours, which is only for deluxe hotel guests. I think it was last Saturday that he said he was staying with their "friends" at their resort, "so I don't have to drive all the way home after the stream." Mind you, his wife and kids were there, too, and they apparently had to drive home, but I guess that's okay.

He was insufferable during their Chefs de France dining review (made substitutions to everything he ordered, sent one dinner back, and wouldn't let his son order soup, insisting instead that they split a bowl, which meant dad ate as much as he wanted, then gave the cold leftovers to the boy). On Tuesday or Wednesday, his benefactors treated him to the Brown Derby, where he ate a bite of dessert off of the plate of a stranger at another table, and was handing out business cards. After his channel disappeared, he wasn't saying much about it until someone on IG mentioned that their paid membership was paused. He was quick to jump in and tell them not to touch that, because membership would resume as soon as the channel was back up. He really is a repulsive person.

Having said that, there's a small part of me that would like to believe that Josh is behind Living in DIZ's channel being shut down. If I were into conspiracies and/or writing fan fiction, I'd say that Surf Shark is a front for him to get access to other streamers' information in order to hack into their accounts and disable their channels. The only thing Josh hates more than copyright claims and lag during the fireworks is the competition taking views away from ResortTV1.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.