Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
If my brother and I did this, pride would not be a word our parents would use. The Nelsons are just an entire family of shameless grifters, like the people who panhandle on the subway and give their kid a sign to hold asking for money "for food" with their Venmo and CashApp @s at the bottom. They won't accept actual food or gift cards to grocery stores, just money pls ma'am.

Reactions: 11

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Aren't there about 60 rides in WDW? (not counting monorails, boats, busses and the waterparks).
If so, he' got 2/3 done. I'll admit that's better than I've ever done, however I also have never challenged myself to do this and then taken money for doing so.
Someone counted something like 54, but a few are down for refurbishment, so they settled on 50 as a totally arbitrary, incomplete goal. But Josh is thrilled that he made it to 40 because the inevitable flood of $40 superchats came pouring in as soon as he got off Space Mountain.

He had to stream using Jenna's phone for most of the day (because his phone wouldn't charge), and he had a lot more lag on some rides. He takes the opportunity to explain that it's not that Jenna isn't as good at tech as he is, it's her phone that isn't as good. Here's an idea, Josh: how about you take some of the several thousand dollars you raked in tonight and put it towards a new phone for Jenna?

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Yeah, I don't get that we never see Liam's grandparents with him at Disney or hear about Jenna spending time with him. I understand it could be hard to interact with him at first when you really wanted to be a mother, but this is a huge chance to play a vital role in a little kid's life.
100% I understand how hard that must have been for Dale and Jenna. But that's what therapy is for. Once you've made the (perfectly reasonable and totally understandable) decision not to pursue fertility treatment or adoption any longer, you owe it to yourself and your family to come to terms with that. Liam is 8 years old - right in the sweet spot for Jenna and Dale to be the cool aunt and uncle and do all the fun stuff with him. I saw their vlog at Margaritaville - they've got this!

Of course, that's where these weird family dynamics come in. Maybe they've tried to help, but their attempts were rebuffed. Maybe the rules and restrictions for taking Liam for an afternoon are overly burdensome. Or maybe Jenna just prefers to wallow in her room filled with Disney toys and baubles.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh is being forced to take his kid to see the Encanto show, we can thank Stef for that one.
Thank Stef and Josh's greed. He's not gonna miss out on an opportunity to do a birthday stream-athon. Polish up the collection plate, Liam - it's time for you to start earning your keep!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Shame on Josh! He sucks! There are so many men in this world who would give anything to be a father and he talks about it like it's a burden. What a selfish jackass. Do better, Josh! Your son deserves it, whether you realize it or not.

Poor Liam.
It's all about how having to be responsible for his son, driving him to/from school which gets in the way of Josh's "life" (meaning, going to Disney world without him).

I'm not sure Dad Nelson is anyone to really look up to in order to mimick parenting style. He seems to be a nice guy, far nicer than Mom Nelson, but he's so wishy-washy he never put his younger two straight about priorities in life, allowing them to become insuferable whiners and grifters.

YesNow

VIP Member
Woke up to this riveting content today...
I'll save you the click. Jenna needs to make a thumbnail, which could actually be interesting if she showed the process, the choices, and what she ended up with, but nope. She just says, "I made a thumbnail." Ok. Chloe, of course, makes an appearence sleeping in her "office". So now on to the real business. She tells us she did her makeup so it was time to braid her hair. She showed us her favortie product and told us how she likes to braid her hair, but didn't actually film herself doing it. Then it's on to nails! Jenna uses nail stickers and showed us how to apply. To her credit, she did actually show the process of a couple. Next up is the very important decision of what to wear! She decided to go with an Epcot/Figment theme, but debated on which ears to wear. She had the very important business of purchasing a Slinky Dog (she loves he-im) sipper next on her agenda so it is off to Hollywood Studios she goes. She was slightly embarrassed to be going in HS with her Epcot attire :eek:. Thanks for your bravery, Jenna. She then drove from HS to Epcot to park for the stream. (Side note: Her anxiety does not hinder her abilty to drive alone..). When she arrived at Epcot she admired the Stitchie merch. Then, it was time to meet Mom and Dad and enjoy some free Starbucks as the 3 of them shared a cookie. Josh arrives shortly after and everyone is ready for showtime! So basically, it was just everyday life for Jenna.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 10.46.14 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry

DisAtNight

The fact that Jenna got blisters screams that she's not doing the parks as someone who lives in the area with an AP would. That's a mistake those who don't go to the parks often make (letting your feet get wet then continuing to walk.)

Jenna's method is to stay indoors, shopping or to sit on her rear and let others serve her.
She was the slave today to her brothersband… someone in line just called them a couple! Jenna got so offended…. Priceless!

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh making up the “rules” as he goes along. Someone asked if his challenge ends at midnight because the day is over? Josh said it doesn’t because it’s about an operating day, not an actual day.
Oh no. Josh has been in line for 40 minutes for Rise and it has gone down.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Congrats to @FLAGirl for a great title and summary! Thanks @Grifters of the Caribbean for starting a new thread!

I haven’t been able to watch Josh much this week, but the posts here are keeping me up to date. I’m also perplexed about the “old self’ comment. How long ago are we referring to here? I’m thinking he was always a jerk, but he’s an even bigger jerk now. Also, he can try to throw down some compliments about his wife, but his actions speak louder than words. Those 2 are a toxic disaster.

cheshiretail21

1718157664331.png

In this episode of what's bigger the epcot icon or josh's massive ego...
liam will be on the stream tomorrow for his birthday, well thank goodness he has no choice but to take his child outside

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
Someone asked if she gets tired of Disney every day. She replied that she doesn't come here EVERY day. She also goes to Sea World and Universal. 😉. The hardest part is her "crowd anxiety". On her day off Monday, she spent the day enjoying Universal with mom and dad.
IMG_2480.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
What 40-something woman doesn’t mow down children to hug a character at the Magic Kingdom for a fake holiday? 😑

She’s going more out for this day than that holiday last week.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Didn't he say very recently that he was a much better version of himself now than he has been for a long time? Why is he then putting himself under all this stress for something that a) should be fun and b) has a totally meaningless outcome either way?

I was going to say you'd think he was raising money for a charity, but of course, it's for the Josh, Josh and Josh Nelson Foundation.

• Haha

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
20 rides left to do in 2 hours! If that was graded, he'd be getting a D (minimal progress) right now in our school district.

---
RIDING EVERY* RIDE at Disney World in One Day
*exceptions apply, including Rise of the Resistance, Frozen Ever After, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, and more!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Huh. So like him saying he's a realtor when all he is is a middle man passing along a name and never steps foot in the house being bought or sold.
Or like when he says he did 50 rides in 24 hours, but doesn't mention it was 24 hours over two days and those two days were three days apart?

My dude, put the camera down and step away for a couple of weeks, at least. This is not healthy.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I work hard at my nonprofit job every day, Josh. You should throw some of your sweet, sweet grifty cash our way for that.
Josh donates the RTV1 earnings to the church of Josh Nelson. It's christian y'know.
The earnings breakdown: 50% to Josh, 20% to overhead, 5% to Mom and Dad, and Jenna gets the remainder which is half in Josh math! Split down the line equally! It's a good thing Jenna can't "math so good" in her own words.

We know he's got all of his companies set up to wash the funds so he doesn't pay a dime of income tax on them. That's probably why they decided to hire a professional accountant vs Josh or Stef doing it themselves, they wanted someone to point at and blame if they get caught.

• Haha