Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jesus his fans are saying Josh is an athlete because of his athletic prowess trying to ride all the rides in one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Here we go about the copyright claims again from the music teacher.

Josh, read this carefully:👏🏻 It’s 👏🏻not 👏🏻your 👏🏻creation 👏🏻and 👏🏻you 👏🏻don’t 👏🏻have 👏🏻the 👏🏻rights 👏🏻to 👏🏻make 👏🏻money 👏🏻off 👏🏻it.

• Heart

ArtieBucco

They’ve made over $2k tonight, he could have splurged on a charger at the parks and let his parents stay home. 11 year olds in mid 40s body’s

• Wow

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
He’s bailing on Rise cause a supposed cast member in chat said it would be down 1-2 hours.
How does he know it's a CM? We could go in chat and sabotage his entire day. Everytime he's stuck in line we could say we're a cast member and that it will be down for hours.

LIGHTBULB!!!!

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
He says in the Tuesday stream, “well we’re gonna contact all these companies and see if we get some kinda license that just lasts the whole year, and if not then we’ll go the scorched earth route and then we’ll just have to see…basically what they’re doing is basically fraud so we’re trying to figure out how to call them out on it…”

signed,
good Christian man
Seems to me that, if he has so little disregard for copyrights and the creative property of musicians, he shouldn't be a music teacher. His ethics suck and reflect poorly on the school where he teaches. I wonder how many rules he "bends" there thinking that they don't apply to him.

Hey Disney, don't you know I have 191,153 subscribers to my channel b/c I obsessively show how many I have, just like that other channel. I had nothing else to do today except make a video about the Contemporary resort and go to Epcot since my family doesn't like me hanging around the house on the weekend.
So, if you have a media event or anything the like, let me know, or Jenna know because she's running out of craft ideas.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Can't wait until next year when I'm in Orlando, order a food delivery to my hotel and get a message that my Uber Eats driver, Josh, will be arriving shortly.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
Someone asked if she gets tired of Disney every day. She replied that she doesn't come here EVERY day. She also goes to Sea World and Universal. 😉. The hardest part is her "crowd anxiety". On her day off Monday, she spent the day enjoying Universal with mom and dad.
So is she going to tell us that going to three of the most popular theme parks in the world is part of prescribed "exposure therapy" to ease her crowd anxiety? I'd have more respect for these grifters if they just told us the truth about why they do what they do.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
People talking about Woo Hoo and Child Size buying him that cable and Starbucks dinner.

Josh: I'll probably buy stuff like that for Liam, when he's older.

How about NOW, father of the year? You couldn't even upgrade your (unused) room at AKL for his enjoyment 3 days ago!
---
Josh, struggling to get a battery out of his bag before the stream dies: Sorry, I'm very uncoordinated after riding 50 rides.

Three days ago! You rode 40 of those rides THREE DAYS AGO!

Last edited:
  • Haha

sassysloth

It's pretty disgusting that Liam has to be in the Parks on his birthday as a walking ad for RTV1 with their logo on his t-shirt.:sick:

• Heart

advil

Yeah it’s funny that spokesmayne even posted that considering he was literally caught buying viewers and followers…but it’s also funny that he didn’t name names and yet Josh assumes he must be talking about him. Main character syndrome.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I noticed that Stef is actively getting involved in the chat and throwing digs at Josh. It feels like we’re the kids in the backseat as the parents argue. At this point, they should just separate. The damage they’re doing to little Liam with this toxic behavior is sickening. Liam would be better off with Tank at this point.
Kids aren't dumb, they pick up on the smallest of things. I can see Liam trying to be the peace keeper between them, and them thinking they have to stay together for him. The irony is I think both would be better parents if they were apart. Josh would be a better dad if he didn't take Liam for granted, if he didn't get to see him except on a schedule.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
It's not that great, but at least the stans get SOMETHING for their donation. Let's be honest. It's just a Superchat. Only stans will buy this.
I agree, and it's the thing that bothers me the most about RTV1 - the complete lack of providing anything of substance to their fans. Ron had his candles and t-shirts, that they make themselves. LID does giveaways and has a members-only podcast and monthly Zoom call. Josh can't even be bothered to do the 5 minute after stream walk off he promised. He'll read your name on the stream, but only if you donate $50 a month or more. Josh doesn't travel, cruise or stay on property. Even their side hustles give nothing - RTV1 Homes? They don't sell homes. They just pass your name along and collect their fee. Ears by Jenna? Did Jenna plan to make ears at some point? Judging by the low number of sales (most or all of which seem to be Dale's projects), it seems like she gave that idea up pretty quickly. Stef's big contribution is a poorly written mommy blog that substitutes as therapy for her unresolved issues, and occasional vlogs so they can write off taking their kid to children's museums. But Dale is actually creating something, so I do give him props for that.

Reactions: 11