Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He's got to be seething right now 🤣 How DARE Disney Music take down his video of their product. Josh puffing out his chest like the bad-ass weasel in the hen house that he is... He'll FIGHT this one and He'll WIN!
I can imagine Jenna in her pre-teen voice egging him on: Yeah, you tell them Josh. Fight! Fight! Fight!

So much for a happier, calmer, more appreciative Josh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh: At the end of the day, this is fun, and we set the rules, so....

In other words, what's important isn't whether they ride all the rides, it's how much money they make off this stream.
---
Josh: Even if we can't get on Rise, we could still get to 50 rides if we repeat some.

So now the challenge is just 50 rides, not all the rides? Anything to justify multiple trips on the PeopleMover tonight.
---
Someone wants a Jenna livestream where she goes to every shop in the parks in a day.
They're talking about a "Jenna visits all the shops stream" again. Josh says she'd just have to visit, and not buy something, because that would be too expensive.

Jenna: Maybe I could buy something small in each shop, like $9.99

Chat: There are 158 shops in the parks.

Me, yelling at my TV: NO ONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS A JOB, JENNA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Blake W

Jenna actually told Josh that parts of the show had clips from the movie on the screen.
She muted those parts when she streamed it before he arrived.

When he was about to stream she reminded him but Josh said something like; it will be ok. I’m not worried.

Well Jishy, even your sister who is not particularly bright retained enough information to remember the rules.

🎶 🎼 wonder who’s crying now 🎼🎶

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’m totally against the multiple previews that these grifters are getting. You should get one shot: CM, DVC, or AP. Once you get one, your ticket is blocked out from the others.

That’s why I’m glad Disney released the POV of this ride. It kinda cut down on people like Josh clamoring for the “firsts.”

Btw, both Josh and Jenna mentioned the media event at least twice today. It must be devastating to see everyone wined and dined while they’re left on the outside. And no, Josh, it’s not because of the “international media” either.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just think, he’ll copy another stupid challenge soon and we’ll do it all over again!

Maybe Josh should do a drink around the world challenge…. I would love to see at what point he’d get his ass beat, not to mention see how many countries it would take for him to get cut off.

We also need to make sure to pop in his chat and thank him randomly for his challenge donations to GKTW. Sure, he’s not doing a fundraiser, but it sure makes him look bad if he reads it off then doesn’t donate.
EPCOT would be the perfect place for it. The First Aid station there has him set up for expedited check-in. :D
I'm sure Jenna would partake in that challenge!

Woke up to this riveting content today...
I'll save you the click. Jenna needs to make a thumbnail, which could actually be interesting if she showed the process, the choices, and what she ended up with, but nope. She just says, "I made a thumbnail." Ok. Chloe, of course, makes an appearence sleeping in her "office". So now on to the real business. She tells us she did her makeup so it was time to braid her hair. She showed us her favortie product and told us how she likes to braid her hair, but didn't actually film herself doing it. Then it's on to nails! Jenna uses nail stickers and showed us how to apply. To her credit, she did actually show the process of a couple. Next up is the very important decision of what to wear! She decided to go with an Epcot/Figment theme, but debated on which ears to wear. She had the very important business of purchasing a Slinky Dog (she loves he-im) sipper next on her agenda so it is off to Hollywood Studios she goes. She was slightly embarrassed to be going in HS with her Epcot attire :eek:. Thanks for your bravery, Jenna. She then drove from HS to Epcot to park for the stream. (Side note: Her anxiety does not hinder her abilty to drive alone..). When she arrived at Epcot she admired the Stitchie merch. Then, it was time to meet Mom and Dad and enjoy some free Starbucks as the 3 of them shared a cookie. Josh arrives shortly after and everyone is ready for showtime! So basically, it was just everyday life for Jenna.

View attachment 3012321
How old is Jenna again? The person you described, right up until the mention of her driving sounds like she is 12.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yeah, there's def local folks who were invited for the media event. Most of the ones I've seen were more professional organizations, too.
Tim Tracker went though this same frail stage where he was blocked from events and started inventing stories "his guy" at Disney told him.
Although it's just one event, it sounds like Josh has caught some of the same.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh: We've done a VIP tour before. Someone gifted us one.

You didn't need to add that second part Josh. We are well aware that you wouldn't have paid for it.

• Sick

YesNow

VIP Member
I’m here with the family on vacation. We won’t be able to ride Tiana’s and I’m fine with that. We’ll most likely be back soon. However, the girfters going to several previews is nauseating. They are actual AP members, so I won’t fault them on that one. However, Cast Member previews? Disgusting. That nice girl needs to make some friends and keep RTV1 off the list. DVC? How insulting for actual DVC members. Deluxe hours? As someone who is currently paying Deluxe money for this perk, I’m disgusted. Meanwhile, the grifters keep on grifting.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Yes Runaway Rail is down!

Let's see how Josh reacts to all these negatives curveballs being thrown at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I won't give him the view unless there's something major I need to catch.
I'm depending on everyone watching to keep us informed of what happens :)

Thank you in advance!

DisAtNight

“Weather and crowds weren’t on our side today….”

Piss poor planning is more like it.

ETA: if they don’t do peoplemover now, it closes at 11 per the app. That’s why he’s dead set on it.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.
Just the newest example of how Josh twists things around to make himself look better than he is.
Words matter.

Over all these years if there's one personality flaw to take away from "Who is Josh" it's that he will whine and complain about everything until some solution is provided (not by himself).

Jenna has a similar personality but won't push it as far as Josh. She's out for the smaller things.
---
The super annoying thing about both of them is if they're called out on it they'll either laugh as though it was a joke (Jenna) or act as though they didn't expect anything, but prattle on about it.

Last edited:

DisAtNight

I feel bad for those people sitting in the skyliner car with him... he just can't shut up.

I would've told him to put a sock in it by now... thanking his platinum members... so f'in rude.

• Wow
  • Sick