Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
1718832334848.png

So many reasons to unsub today...picture quality of lines, lines and more lines, the sound of Josh's voice, the content of Josh rewriting the rules all day, the consistency of Josh being an ass, the engaging chat where they delete any comments that don't suck up to Josh, the Disney magic of a rainy day and broken down rides, and of course Josh & Jenna!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Congrats to @FLAGirl for a great title and summary! Thanks @Grifters of the Caribbean for starting a new thread!

I haven’t been able to watch Josh much this week, but the posts here are keeping me up to date. I’m also perplexed about the “old self’ comment. How long ago are we referring to here? I’m thinking he was always a jerk, but he’s an even bigger jerk now. Also, he can try to throw down some compliments about his wife, but his actions speak louder than words. Those 2 are a toxic disaster.
Wonderful.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Another streamer/vlogger was in chat (Park Pass, maybe?) praising his efforts, so Josh thanked him. And then added, "we'd like to be able to comment on your streams, too, but it seems like we're blocked? I'm sure it's just a YouTube glitch or something."
Good on that channel for blocking him. Whenever someone mentions another channel in RTV1’s chat, the mods are quick to delete and Josh admonishes people for talking about other vloggers.

But when he goes into someone else’s chat, he’s trying to pull viewers over to his channel and be the center of attention.

Everyone should block his ass in their chats. He’s not your friend; he’s looking for ideas to steal for his own channel.

Reactions: 16

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Thank you @Grifters of the Caribbean.

I won, I finally won one! I would like to thank the Nelson twins for being train wrecks and allowing me to channel my snarkiness into something productive.

Remember we’re all winners here because we’re not at this level of dysfunctional behavior.

And on to the summary:

Josh is apparently trying to commit to be more “thankful” and doesn’t want to compete with others in the community. He mentioned he’s back to his old self, but we can’t determine if his “old self” includes being a narcissist a-hole. The renewed sense of self is probably just a serotonin boost from summer vacation.

Jenna is still in Fantasyland, where everyone bows down to her whims and pays her way for everything. “When it’s free, it’s for me.” Jenna’s been taking on some streams without Josh, but we are just treated to 20 minute views of garbage cans while she eats chicky nuggies or wets her pants over something Stitchie-shaped.

Dale is probably out of a job. Taking the OJ Simpson route of looking for answers on a golf course, Dale spends his time teeing off and creating woodwork crafts for Etsy. Still, no lucrative job offers so he can support Jenna’s constant “I neeeed this” mantra for more crappy park merch.

Mom and Dad are still the same, woohooing through life and playing rover to Jenna and Josh’s needs throughout the streams.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PoorKid

VIP Member
And it absolutely infuriates me that he took a room at AKL for it's benefits and didn't even stay there or let his "family" that wasn't invited to the parks fail use it for the pool etc. This is prime summer vacation time for alot of people and if I was lacking the last day I needed a room on a ressie for there, and there he is wasting it, I'd be beyond PISSED. :mad:
My usually very mild-mannered, well-spoken mother responded to his one-day-no-show-booking with: "It's probably because of fuckers like him that we can never find five days in a row!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

PoorKid

VIP Member
LOL everyone needs to tune into the last few minutes of his stream tonight. He was waxing poetic about being a dad and how his dad was a great example and he hopes hes the same for Liam and how it's the hardest job he has and yada yada yada lol!
"And I'll see you all tomorrow for my surprise 14-hour EPIC LIVE STREAM, where I'll arrive at the gates of Magic Kingdom at exactly 6am so I can be the first person on the People Mover, which I will ride all day singing an unironic version of 'Cat's in the Cradle' and ignoring calls from my dad and son!"

Also, with a 121 bpm heart rate after a 1970s dark ride, he should probably swing by EPCOT ER on his way out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh: Stef hasn't really had time to do RTV1 Homes YouTube. But she's still actively involved in writing the blogs.

No one even asked anything like why there haven't been any Homes vlogs lately. Josh just threw her under the bus for no reason.
---
Lots of people in chat asking about how he's going to do the Main Street vehicles. He decided if they close before he gets there, they don't count. But acknowledges that he has to ride Carousel of Progress before it closes. And just randomly threw out that he's probably not going to ride Mission: Space. Challenges are a lot easier when you just get to make up the rules as you go along.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL CM told him that Runaway Rail won't be open for awhile, they leave the park, make it like 100 feet outside the gates and the ride is running again.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh was like "He chose that on his own, I didn't make him wear that hehehehehehe"
If he did, it was in a desperate attempt to get Josh's attention and approval. I've noticed Liam doing that on their Homes streams and vlogs - saying what he likes most about doing those videos is that the whole family is together. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This was actually pretty sad. He kept reiterating how being a dad is such a difficult job, and it's an important job, but it's just so, so hard. Most people would add "but I wouldn't trade it for anything," or "I can't imagine my life without my kid(s)," or even a "the rewards outweigh the challenges," but not Josh. He just kept harping on the negatives. I guess the era of embracing gratitude is over. How long did it last - a week or so?
Wait. WHAT? :eek:

Liam is HOW OLD? .. and Josh is complaining about being a parent to one child being difficult?

Unless Liam has a hidden condition we're not privy to (understandable) he seems like a smart, empathetic boy. He is healthy and curious.
He's through his baby and toddler stages, those are understandably hard. At his age there is nothing difficult about one child except how being a parent interferes with how you want life to be as a single person with no responsibilities beyond one's self. Most parents at this age are sighing in relief from having gotten through what they considered to be the hard years and just enjoying all the things they can do with their kids now.

Just wait until Liam is a teenager, then Josh's life will really suck.. unless they leave the child to his own devices, which will backfire horribly on them. <insert evil laugh>.

There are uncles who haven't seen their families in 5 years who have more empathy for their nephews than Josh has for his own kid.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I hate this shit so much. He's always booking rooms that don't get used to get himself extra special perks. What a shameful waste of money. He's not even inviting anyone else to use it in his absence. He clearly feels very confident he'll make that back and then some today.

The next time this fuck whines about having no money I want him audited.
I'm trying to wrap my brain around anyone believing Josh when he says he's living on a poor little old teacher's salary, and then he goes and rents a $400 room just so he can have a
not a competition" self imposed ride challenge

• Sick
  • Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
Jeez now it sounds like he is doing to have his Dad join them to bring a charging cable.
I was hoping one of them would say, “No thanks, Dad. Enjoy your evening.” Dad offered and Josh was quickly texting him the exact type cord he needed to BUY. They are spoiled bratty kids in the bodies of mid-40 year olds.

• Sick
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Paging Mr Morrow was there and Mammoth Club. Why does he feel the need to prove shit. Makes you look insecure
Insecure is Josh's middle name.
---
And IMO, a lot of that insecurity stems from where he works and where his son goes to school. Their family is solidly middle class, which most of us are, and there's nothing wrong with that. But he's surrounded by people who are upper middle class and wealthy (Liam has talked on stream about going to friends' birthday parties in Golden Oak). So instead of being grateful that he's able to spend far more time in the place he loves (Disney parks) than most of the middle class, he's constantly comparing what he has and what he's able to do against the families at his school. He might have a much more realistic sense of how lucky he really is if he was back teaching at a public school in a low income neighborhood. If he's even capable of such hubris.
---
Meant to say, even if he's capable of taming his hubris.

Last edited: