Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Of course he treated himself to an onsite deluxe hotel experience! OMFG - he's adding an extra 3 hours onto the day to his challenge. In my book, that's cheating as most of the other streamers don't have that kind of money just sitting around to blow on a ride challenge.

Did he invite his wife and kid to come enjoy the room and hotel? They have one of the best pools on property.
Betch'a he didn't. It's just for him... and Jenna.
He said something yesterday about not even using the room. Wtf? At least let Liam enjoy the pool after he recites Stef’s 11 rules for safety.

I think he’s mentioning the price, hoping to get a PayPal or SuperChat. That’s an Ear to Ear Magic trick.
I hate this shit so much. He's always booking rooms that don't get used to get himself extra special perks. What a shameful waste of money. He's not even inviting anyone else to use it in his absence. He clearly feels very confident he'll make that back and then some today.

The next time this fuck whines about having no money I want him audited.

Reactions: 12

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
At this point, the rest of the night will be Josh repeating to himself "it just didn't work out. We had some bad luck. It was fun, right. And it's ok that we didn't get it done. It's ok."

While the chat strokes his ego that he is AH-mazing and to "have a coke and cookie on me" for all your hardwork riding rides at theme parks.

• Sick
  • Sad

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Yeah, I'm not not sure where he's getting this "international media" thing because LivingByDisney is local central florida and is at all the media events and she just starting doing this around 2 years ago.
I'm guessing that's either what his "media contact" told him to placate him when he was whining about not being invited, or some BS story he made up in his head to make himself feel better about not being on the top tier media list.

I'm sorry that Liam's day was dictated by Josh wanting to take advantage of glomming onto someone else's DVC access (Tiana) and then do Josh's favorite ride (PeopleMover). Pretty shitty of both J&J to pay more attention to the stream and wanting to hear the sound of their own voices than the kid, but it was to be expected. I hope Liam gets to do something he wants on his birthday.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Plus all the time in crisscrossing the park.
---
Yes please let his fans slow down his progress asking for selfies and what not.
If only I were in the park right now, I'd stop him and tell him I'm a huge fan and wanted to give him $500 in cash I saved up especially for him, and then I'd spend until closing time rifling through my bag for it.

• Haha
Almost forgot that he made a comment the other night (Saturday, I think) about how his media rep reached out to him to let him know that the reason he wasn't invited to a specific media event (don't recall if he said which one) was because all the international vloggers were invited to it. And then they apologized to him, and said he'd be on the list for the next one.

In what world does a Disney media person reach out to vloggers, unprompted, to tell them what events they are NOT invited to and why, and apologize to them? More likely Josh sent another one of his famous emails, whining about why wasn't he invited, and they responded.
Ah, so just like how Disney World "Skyped" Kyle Pallo even though they don't use Skype.

I bet Josh has meetings with his "team" just like Best Life and Beyond Katie.
images(5).jpg

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Shame on Josh! He sucks! There are so many men in this world who would give anything to be a father and he talks about it like it's a burden. What a selfish jackass. Do better, Josh! Your son deserves it, whether you realize it or not.

Poor Liam.
It’s even worse that Josh is saying this when he has a brother-in-law who would probably do anything to be a father.

• Sad
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dude was just stuck on the Skyliner doing cringe YouTube live reads as he has two other people stuck in the gondola with him.

• Angry
  • Wow

cavamom

VIP Member
I was hoping one of them would say, “No thanks, Dad. Enjoy your evening.” Dad offered and Josh was quickly texting him the exact type cord he needed to BUY. They are spoiled bratty kids in the bodies of mid-40 year olds.
He’s done full day streams before. How could he be so unprepared?

ArtieBucco

Now he’s moving the goal posts saying he would technically finish in 23.5 hours across the 2 days. This is exactly what he gave Molly and Allen crap for

• Haha
  • Angry

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Josh, when you are reading this on Sunday, while hiding in your "retro game room" trying to avoid interacting with your wife and only child - please know you actually failed. You didn't actually complete this challenge, and just making up and changing the rules as you go doesn't count.

#EpicFail #StitchyIsNotImpressed

• Haha

Blake W

A Superchat for Moppers, who receive nothing from Josh. Ever.

Somehow TOT gives Jenna a tummy ache, but the version in California doesn't. And she can ride Guardians with no problem.
I tuned in on my drive home from work and was greeted by Jenna complaining about her feet hurting, blisters, she doesn’t think she can make it, needing caffein, etc., etc., etc.
Isn’t she there to assist Josh on his epic Quest?

I knew when he announced this she wouldn’t be much help.
Now they are in line for soarin and the complaints continue.

This is not the person to bring along when help is needed.
She’s just……there.

I think Steph would have been a great assistant. He’d have herbs and salty remarks to keep him going.

• Haha
  • Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I noticed that Stef is actively getting involved in the chat and throwing digs at Josh. It feels like we’re the kids in the backseat as the parents argue. At this point, they should just separate. The damage they’re doing to little Liam with this toxic behavior is sickening. Liam would be better off with Tank at this point.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Need some Resort Mopper branded elbow support sleeves.
View attachment 2988839
Oh. I was led to believe he saw a professional and got at the very least a walmart branded brace.
What he's sporting isn't even a proper brace. It's a pair of socks pretending to do something. Ace bandages when wrapped correctly do more.

Once again Doc Nelson has home-diagnosed his issue and applied the appropriate treatment: more Disney.

• Haha
  • Angry

YesNow

VIP Member
Still receiving 40 for 40 PayPals and superchats.
Jenna soaked her feet in Epson salt for 1 hour after her long day of being useless help at Josh's challenge.
---
$100 from Nita for Bandaids to cover their blisters. Jenna's grateful face.
IMG_2350.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Oh shut up Jenna. That crowd anxiety mysterious only shows up when she doesn’t want to do something. She has no problem pushing through crowds to look at merch in a store or standing in line for an opening.

YesNow

VIP Member
Goes against Walt's core principles? I don't think he envisioned panhandling on Main Street, but here we are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Why isn’t Josh on the cruise to Disney’s newest island like every other vlogger? It would be a great family vacation and he would get several vlogs out of it. Oh, that’s right he’s a cheap ass who puts all the superchats into his pocket

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Just tuned in to hear Josh tell someone that he doesn't read all the comments and if he doesn't read your comment, it might just be that he's not interested in what you have to say. There's that friendly, welcoming, family atmosphere I tune in to hear! Oh wait - he actually does treat his family like that, too.

And you can always count on the stans to support Josh when he's acting like an entitled asshat:
1000006492.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry