Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisAtNight

I saw spokes on someone’s stream the other night (earsome emporium with genevieve?). He wasn't streaming, just there.

I’m sure with his girl being employed with WDWNT has made him lay low.

That said, Josh is a tool. He needs a damn punch in the face. Hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

DisAtNight

Jenna burned 1,000 calories today. Josh said that’s a lot. Um, quick google search says that depending on the normal variables, ladies burn about 1,600 or so a day? :unsure:

Just proves she doesn’t eat anything substantial.

• Sad

DisAtNight

So Josh is going live tonight for the Enchantment fireworks… but wait… he’s not able to get in!

So he’s gonna drag us around to the Poly, then the Grand and then to the Contemporary where he’ll probably have mom and dad saving a spot on the roof.

In any event, we’ll have to watch him hoof it up all the steps to get there.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Jenna opting out of ToT: I'm also not a fan of real elevators, so that makes me nervous too. #allthetroubles

WTF?!?

Where can I see this gem???

I hope the link works? It's a blog not a vlog, so prepare yourself for lot of typos, grammatical errors and an overall lack of writing skills.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Dude was just stuck on the Skyliner doing cringe YouTube live reads as he has two other people stuck in the gondola with him.
I had to tap out after he was reading $100 superchat while in the gondola with another family. Gross. Keep us posted on the Very Awkward Nelson Olympics.

• Haha

DisAtNight

Wait a minute…. Did they do astro orbiter? And this challenge is looking rather bleak… especially if he wants a peoplemover night cap.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
He's really banking on getting into the queue for 7 Dwarfs right before they cut the line off for the night.